Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

If you haven't done any research on Watertown or Meigs you're really in la la land

Not in la la land. I have Seen film. But I also Know it has been since 2013 that the gold ball went east. But that is called arrogance by some. But it was all good when the east had it monopolized. Simple it won’t be my team bringing it back to the West but until the east gets it back then I guess It will just be arrogance. Sorry for my opinion. 

33 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Not in la la land. I have Seen film. But I also Know it has been since 2013 that the gold ball went east. But that is called arrogance by some. But it was all good when the east had it monopolized. Simple it won’t be my team bringing it back to the West but until the east gets it back then I guess It will just be arrogance. Sorry for my opinion. 

Lol so this statement here doesn't signify arrogance?

Hahahhahaha. My side hurts from laughing. The east will find out. AGAIN

My apologies, I guess i was incorrectly taught that a statement like that was indeed arrogance. It's fine that the West wins it again but no East fan is gloating like we are gonna bring it home. In fact most East threads show humility which I imagine is unbeknownst to you, or your definition of it would differ from 99.999999989 % of the rest of the world. Have a good day sir. I will brush up on my dictionary this week to see if their was a revision that I missed.

Edited by Imthayeti

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

My apologies, I guess i was incorrectly taught that a statement like that was indeed arrogance. It's fine that the West wins it again but no East fan is gloating like we are gonna bring it home. In fact most East threads show humility which I imagine is unbeknownst to you, or your definition of it would differ from 99.999999989 % of the rest of the world. Have a good day sir. I will brush up on my dictionary this week to see if their was a revision that I missed.

You have not since 2013 because the east has not won it. It’s all perception. When the gold ball goes back to the east then it will be said that the east is just proud and rejoicing.  The west will then perceive it as gloating or arrogance. So you can stay on a high horse but the fact is whoever looses will perceive it as arrogance. Also if you look at my post I talk football and just throw things out there to have fun and see people get butt hurt over opinions. That is why my side hurts laughing. Do good day sir and good luck to your team. 

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Again from my Limited brain waverly's o line was excellent run-blocking pass blocking they struggled if CA sends a lot of heat to number 11 it's going to be an interesting night

They were aggressive run blockers but they simply outnumbered Forrest on one side and we stayed in our base defensive look. They lined up with five players on one side of the center and a lead blocker with only two lineman backside.  Waverly still tried to run backside a few times and got nowhere. #37 was running the counter into the side where we had numbers is why he couldn't get anything going on the ground. Their coaches could have (and should have) run strong every time. Most of their success this year is in the power running single wing sets not the 4-5 wide spread.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

What a joke every thread I go in to from a team in the east is talking about how there isn’t anyone who can compete with east teams. There was even a comment that there wasn’t a 2a team that could beat the best 1a team lol  that comment was made by a poster from the east. Humility lol 

14 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What a joke every thread I go in to from a team in the east is talking about how there isn’t anyone who can compete with east teams. There was even a comment that there wasn’t a 2a team that could beat the best 1a team lol  that comment was made by a poster from the east. Humility lol 

Will be fun to see who backs up all the talk. I hope my team is the one who represents the East. Look forward to maybe meeting some of you.

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

CA isnt talking. They are being humble. Only Waverly fans are calling for multiple score victories

Go back and look bud, only fans I've seen stating a score prediction by multiple scores have been fans of teams that have played waverly this year. I have said that if waverly can have about 20 by halftime they should be able to get the W. Just put that spoon up bud and relax a little, 40 pages before Wednesday, I'd say the pots been stirred enough.