Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Yes I did. And since then you've changed your tone quite a bit. Like you always do. My mind is made up. Why don't you predict a score and we'll see who got it right on Friday night instead trying to turn it into a math equation? How bou dat? :wink:

General has CA 100 waverly 0 and Forrest gets the sportsmanship award after the game 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

What is your prediction Swarm

I've already posted it twice. You must have paid as much attention to that as you did the 10 games Waverly played this year that weren't against Forrest. 

Waverly 41 CA 27

I told you I Iove you and you still got your panties in a wad. :lol: I still think you're entertaining to read if it makes you feel better. If you had a tip jar on here I'd contribute. 

3 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

It’s a shame CA won’t be able to play Waverly at full strength. But it’s no excuse, but I think it’d be inertersting to see how that’d go. But I’m still picking CA to pull this out. That is if they can get going early, and like last season control the tempo of the game. Waverly won’t be able to stay in the game all night if they are playing at CA’s tempo. It Waverly gets out early though then this will go the other way. Won’t make a score prediction. Just tired of waiting for this game and wish it was Friday already 

All.yall r missing is y'alls Qb right

3 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Yes but that would completely change the game. We would be a very serious passing threat and our current QB would also be back at FB and able to play on defense like he used to. 

And if they loose that’s what you will hear. Been there done that.