Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

5 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

And to be clear, it is just the quarterback that doesn’t play both ways. Most everyone else plays both ways. The coaches just don’t want to risk losing a second quarterback in one season. I guarantee y’all if stanfield got injured playing defense a host of people would call into question why he was out there in the first place

No they wouldnt.... 

We been saying why is he not out there! Some schools dont have the luxury of kids playing just one side. A & AA it is almost a must.

I see what your saying tho bulldawg.

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Lewis is not a better team. CA played horrible that night. This is an argument we’ve already had. That was the worst game CA played all year and still lost by only 3. If we get the chance to play y’all again you can expect a different result. 

Yes LC is the better team.

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Lewis is not a better team. CA played horrible that night. This is an argument we’ve already had. That was the worst game CA played all year and still lost by only 3. If we get the chance to play y’all again you can expect a different result. 

Your horrible play had something to do wit LC. Your arrogance, disrespect and lack of acknowledgement when you get beat is why I will ALWAYS pull for any team CA plays. If we get a chance to play again, we will win and you will make excuses as to why you lost to an inferior team.

4 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Your horrible play had something to do wit LC. Your arrogance, disrespect and lack of acknowledgement when you get beat is why I will ALWAYS pull for any team CA plays. If we get a chance to play again, we will win and you will make excuses as to why you lost to an inferior team.

No. When CA loses to a better team I’m not afraid to admit it. Lewis was not a better team. CA came out flat from the start. That wasn’t because of LC. Mental mistakes killed them the entire game and then in the final minutes they decided it would be a good idea to get their heads screwed on straight. I’ve seen plenty of mental breakdowns by CA teams before. I’ve seen plenty of times CA get beaten by a better team. That night was a mental break apart night. Reminded me of the 2013 game vs Wayne County when they mentally broke apart. A few weeks later in the playoffs they played WC again and won by 3 touchdowns. I promise you if CA sees LC again, CA WILL win

31 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I disagree. If CA and LC play again CA will win

Wait just a second...the entire first half of this thread was all about how yal were saying waverly will lose because CA won the last match up....but low and behold, once again contradiction strikes again. LC beat yal with yal being the 3rd game in 7 days for them. Wheres the humility there? 

2 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Wait just a second...the entire first half of this thread was all about how yal were saying waverly will lose because CA won the last match up....but low and behold, once again contradiction strikes again. LC beat yal with yal being the 3rd game in 7 days for them. Wheres the humility there? 

1) never said CA will win, said CA can win this week and y’all were setting yourselves up for the same result as last year and saying the same stuff. 

2) CA played absolutely awful against LC because of their own mistakes and if they play again I guarantee that will not happen again

Not saying we didn’t deserve to lose. LC earned it. I’m just saying if we play again I think we’ll win

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

1) never said CA will win, said CA can win this week and y’all were setting yourselves up for the same result as last year and saying the same stuff. 

2) CA played absolutely awful against LC because of their own mistakes and if they play again I guarantee that will not happen again

Not saying we didn’t deserve to lose. LC earned it. I’m just saying if we play again I think we’ll win

So when CA had a full week of practice and prep for 1 team they were beat by a team that only had 3 days of prep and practice with no rest. But yet next time if you gave both teams the equal opportunity CA would have no problem beating them....again, that's the farthest from a logical stand point.