Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

First of all I will say ive been a long time lurker on these boards, but I hadn’t felt like posting until now. Ive been around CA football for a long time and i will say, this is probably the most disappointed I have been with a. Team in a while. For years we had mediocre teams but they where expected to be bad, This year we heard a bunchof praise for this team and they were said to be making a run all the way to cookville. They looked very good against NCS and spring hill, and Summertown after that. Then they slowed down for a few weeks in my opinion. After the starting QB went down I saw this team lose there composure. I got a bad feeling about tomorow if I’m being honest. CA plays like they have been then it’ll be a long night. I say Waverly 48 CA 15

11 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

I think we close the book on CA in 2a. In a tough fought game 

I expect it to happen.  

I think CA was smart by staying in DI these last 2 years instead of going DII.  They were able to get their enrollment down just enough to be classified as D2 A . Had they went 2 years ago they would be in D2 AA. 

2 hours ago, DominateTheTrenches said:

Completely agree that Waverly wins, but with the weather can't see that high of a score this year.  I've seen Waverly in person, and CA only on film.  Waverly defense is good at stopping the run which is what CA is relying on now.  Might see a lot of single wing from Waverly to set up #37 in the passing game.

I'll go:

Waverly - 28

CA - 14

It should be a good game its hard to pick a score on this one but I say  42-21Waverly.