Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

1 hour ago, Wavo2004 said:

I think there will be alot of shocked people tomm.night as well on there ride back home 

From my perspective, most CA fans are saying "if we play good, we can win" and most Waverly fans have already moved to the next round because this one is already over.  So, assuming CA loses, I dont think they would be that suprised, just know they didnt play great.  

On the other hand, if Waverly loses there may be some mattresses burned in the streets.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Monkey Wrench said:

From my perspective, most CA fans are saying "if we play good, we can win" and most Waverly fans have already moved to the next round because this one is already over.  So, assuming CA loses, I dont think they would be that suprised, just know they didnt play great.  

On the other hand, if Waverly loses there may be some mattresses burned in the streets.

Truth

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Monkey Wrench said:

Also, it seems to be a consensus that if CA loses it will not be because of anything Waverly does, but because (a) poor QB play by the backup, (b) coming out flat and unmotivated, or (c) some other element not created by the talent Waverly possesses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Monkey Wrench said:

I'm not looking over .CA I think it's going to be a good close game and idk who will win. I jus stated that there will be alot of people shocked on there ride home tomm night.  Meaning if CA wins Waverly fans will be shocked on the way home.  If Waverly wins CA fans will be shocked in the way home. 

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

If CA doesn’t come out and play like they can then it will get bad. But CA can win this game. I think there are gonna be a lot of shocked people tomorrow. 

I don't think we would be shocked, we know the talent of yall's team and have said we respect it. We just have confidence, and let's be real, you always root for your home team. Should be a good game.

29 minutes ago, TheStuff said:

Also, it seems to be a consensus that if CA loses it will not be because of anything Waverly does, but because (a) poor QB play by the backup, (b) coming out flat and unmotivated, or (c) some other element not created by the talent Waverly possesses.

Truth  Waverly didn't make a excuse when r QB  got hurt during the game last year. CA fans seem to think a 13 point lead was a beat down. No telling what coulda happened last year if we didn't lose him . But no matter what we got out played and coached last year

Edited by Wavo2004
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wavo2004 said:

Truth  Waverly didn't make a excuse when r an got hurt during the game last year. CA fans seem to think a 13 point lead was a beat down. No telling what coulda happened last year if we didn't lose him . But no matter what we got out played and coached last year

Y’all lost him relatively late in the game when you were already down 47-34. 

1 minute ago, Wavo2004 said:

Truth  Waverly didn't make a excuse when r an got hurt during the game last year. CA fans seem to think a 13 point lead was a beat down. No telling what coulda happened last year if we didn't lose him . But no matter what we got out played and coached last year

Agreed, it is an easy out when you say "we would have BUT we were with our #2" or "we dominated UNTIL we HAD TO go with our #2". Not to be callous, but injuries happen in every sport. With teams from schools with smaller enrollments, losing a starter hurts. But, at the end of the day if a team prepares and schemes well on either side of the football to deal with an area of strength or and area to exploit, preparation shows.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheStuff said:

Agreed, it is an easy out when you say "we would have BUT we were with our #2" or "we dominated UNTIL we HAD TO go with our #2". Not to be callous, but injuries happen in every sport. With teams from schools with smaller enrollments, losing a starter hurts. But, at the end of the day if a team prepares and schemes well on either side of the football to deal with an area of strength or and area to exploit, preparation shows.

That's so true . And Waverly has changed there scheme thus year jus incase someone gets hurt . That's why we changed the offenese 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Most Waverly fans know what to expect from.Ca we know what kinda players and team.they are bringing tomm night.  They have a good ball team. And we also kmow that we have a good ball team. Jus like any fan we R going to take up for r team and cheer them.on no matter what GBB

Agreed. I’m so excited. There is nothing like the playoffs.