Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

On 11/4/2018 at 6:16 PM, Alltime96 said:

Before you run ur mouth you should know your facts silly man. You say Lewis always gets put out in the 2nd round but that is false, Lewis has been to the qtr's several times and Lewis was in the semifinals in 2013. I've sit here all year reading your post and all u do is put down Lewis co.and coach sharp and to be honest I'm sick of it.  The Lewis co kids have worked hard all year to get where they are so show some respect and just be quiet if u don't have fact backing what u say 

They have been put out in the first and second round more times than they have made it past the second round!

Know your facts! 10-1 & 11-2 teams display LC doesn’t play anyone during the season! That’s why LC always gets put out early!

Fact, the head coach has two buddies in the T$$AA that ALWAYS puts LC in a weak district/region! It’s easy to have awesome seasons when you are playing the Redboiling Springs, Richlands and Middle Tn Christians of HS teams!

3 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

They have been put out in the first and second round more times than they have made it past the second round!

Know your facts! 10-1 & 11-2 teams display LC doesn’t play anyone during the season! That’s why LC always gets put out early!

Fact, the head coach has two buddies in the T$$AA that ALWAYS puts LC in a weak district/region! It’s easy to have awesome seasons when you are playing the Redboiling Springs, Richlands and Middle Tn Christians of HS teams!

I wish I knew for sure Lewis plays like Pizza says so I wouldn't be as stressed out lol

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

FACT!!! coach sharp is one of the best coach's around (FACT) Lewis co has 494 kids in our school so we play other 2A schools and the last time I checked the team's u mentioned are not on our schedule.   My guess is your from Lewis and got ur feelings hurt sone how but I could care less about that but I can say this I played at Lewis co from 92-95  and coach sharp was my coach then and he's a great coach and ever a better person. Maybe u should get to know someone b4 u run ur mouth 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I wish I knew for sure Lewis plays like Pizza says so I wouldn't be as stressed out lol

Lol... You going to be really stressed Friday. I think yall are in for another big fight! Turnovers and those yellow flags makes or breaks this game. The team with the fewest wins this one. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Middle Tennessee Christian - 9-2, just saying.

11 hours ago, Alltime96 said:

FACT!!! coach sharp is one of the best coach's around (FACT) Lewis co has 494 kids in our school so we play other 2A schools and the last time I checked the team's u mentioned are not on our schedule.   My guess is your from Lewis and got ur feelings hurt sone how but I could care less about that but I can say this I played at Lewis co from 92-95  and coach sharp was my coach then and he's a great coach and ever a better person. Maybe u should get to know someone b4 u run ur mouth 

I played 66, 67 and 68.  Probably before Pizza girl was born.  He always comes across during playoffs every year with the same old tired stuff.  Lewis County has never played down.  This years schedule has two AAA teams and no A teams.  In those seasons mentioned above, we couldn't find teams out of our conference to play us, so we played Nashville teams and Dickson and Pulaski.  Could only get a 9 game schedule.  Doesn't matter when we get put out because we are ALWAYS there.  Weak district?.  CA, Eagleville and Forrest?  Ignore the little girl.  She is just trying to stir up something from nothing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

The offence Lewis Co runs is what gets them put out of the playoffs in the first and second round. A good coach and team can easily defend the wing t. Coach Sharp is the best in this area when it comes to the wing t tho. 

May be easy to stop, but they have ran for 3,100 yards this year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, panvik said:

I played 66, 67 and 68.  Probably before Pizza girl was born.  He always comes across during playoffs every year with the same old tired stuff.  Lewis County has never played down.  This years schedule has two AAA teams and no A teams.  In those seasons mentioned above, we couldn't find teams out of our conference to play us, so we played Nashville teams and Dickson and Pulaski.  Could only get a 9 game schedule.  Doesn't matter when we get put out because we are ALWAYS there.  Weak district?.  CA, Eagleville and Forrest?  Ignore the little girl.  She is just trying to stir up something from nothing.

Still the weakest AAA tezms around!

Who could not win in that type of region?