Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

10 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Good stuff- thanks. Sometimes it's difficult to take these R6 homers' opinions seriously. Hopefully you can understand that. R6 got it done and R5 is home for Thanksgiving. That's how it went down.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "I tried to tell you" or "I knew that would happen", but I did think that there was a great chance that R6 would win both. Play the games over 10 times and you'd have R5 playing before you were done...that's why I don't get too involved in picking winners of games too close to call.

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "I tried to tell you" or "I knew that would happen", but I did think that there was a great chance that R6 would win both. Play the games over 10 times and you'd have R5 playing before you were done...that's why I don't get too involved in picking winners of games too close to call.

I would like your opinion on the Waverly/RS game later in the week Trader I always value your opinion.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I would like your opinion on the Waverly/RS game later in the week Trader I always value your opinion.

Depends on Waverly...play up to your potential and you win. Get caught up in trying to score the easy way instead of taking whatever the defense allows you to do (including punting and playing field position) and Riverside has won a big mental battle, and just might win the war. I expect Waverly to have a big play or two for long touchdowns, but the game will be decided by multi play drives and/or turnovers and field position. Riverside ain't no joke, and a letdown will send you home if you have one. Sorry, but I just don't do scores...play 10 times and you probably blow 'em out a time or two, and probably lose at least a 'couple of times...nobody knows how "the one that counts" on Friday will turn out, least of all me.

10 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Superimpressive feat by RS. Most surprising win of the playoffs so far, and especially that you blanked them on their field. Wow. Speechless. 

No surprise General. RS is a good team. Vandy and I been sayin it all along. RS vs Waverly in Quarters. I just don’t understand how nobody else outside of R6 didn’t see how good they were. I knew half way into season R5 wasn’t going to be as good as last year. Honestly I think the only reason Lewis beat CA is because they just lost QB1. Takes time to get in the groove with a new trigger puller. 

On the flip side of this convo... Waverly gonna have their hands full come Friday night. It’s tough to beat a good team twice in a season. Hope our boys stay focused

On 11/11/2018 at 9:40 PM, Trollin said:

No surprise General. RS is a good team. Vandy and I been sayin it all along. RS vs Waverly in Quarters. I just don’t understand how nobody else outside of R6 didn’t see how good they were. I knew half way into season R5 wasn’t going to be as good as last year. Honestly I think the only reason Lewis beat CA is because they just lost QB1. Takes time to get in the groove with a new trigger puller. 

On the flip side of this convo... Waverly gonna have their hands full come Friday night. It’s tough to beat a good team twice in a season. Hope our boys stay focused

Edited by BabyHuey63

54 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think you guys win this week but I think Trousdale sends yall home the following week.

May happen that way bud, we wont go down without a good fight whatever the case. How do you think your chances are against the winner of Peabody and Union City if you manage past Riverside again? I know they will be a handful for not only each other but whoever manages past this weekend. I've seen Trousdale play we aren't overmatched in that game if it happens that way wouldn't say either team would win by more then 2 scores. I really would predict a good game between the two of us if it happens that way. Watertown I've not seen, Can't give any insights. Honestly I'm not looking past South Greene they have some strange tendency for 2nd half comebacks. I just hope we dont use their chain gang.:roflolk: Should be a good thread next week for all that advance.

I imagine you all will have your hands full as well with Riverside Friday. It's hard to beat a good team twice the same way. Wish both of you good luck though man I have respect for both teams.

Edited by Imthayeti

11 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

You make me proud of the efforts your putting forth to degrade our kids and their schedule. I imagine your family is quite proud of the man you have become.

Not degrading y’alls kids man. Y’all just have a weak schedule. And ever since you opened your mouth bashing me, riding Meigs I’ll do every chance to get under your skin. Good luck Friday, though y’all won’t need it. Cupcake #13. Semi finals will be serving meat and potatoes. Bring an appetite