Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

4 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

The real winners this week will be everyone in the state of Tennessee who doesn't have to live in upperman with all the free loaders and dead beats.

red bank kinda reminds me of Jeb, my neighbor when I was a kid.  One day I remember seeing Jeb up on the roof of his house. "Watch how good I am at flying" said Jeb, as he lept, immediatly falling to the ground. "Jeb, that was a terrible effort. Also your bone is sticking out of your leg." I told him, as he lay on the ground bleeding.

broken jeb 2

Squatch 39

Just as an FYI - Upperman isn't a place.  He's a deceased philanthropist.  Nobody lives in Upperman (at least not in Putnam County - unless some teachers are sleeping in the school).

4 minutes ago, fball2010 said:

Just as an FYI - Upperman isn't a place.  He's a deceased philanthropist.  Nobody lives in Upperman (at least not in Putnam County - unless some teachers are sleeping in the school).

You know where another place is? The parking lot at Squatch co high school. That's where you can find me if you wanna settle this. Make sure you bring me some soap so I can wash the upperman off of my knuckles.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TNHighSchoolFBFan said:

Red Bank wins this one easily. I have said it before they will roll all the way to the semi-finals. Then Alcoa happens. 

I agree they win this one. The next one won't be so easy. It's very hard to beat 2  good ground and pound teams in consecutive weeks. If they get through Sequatchie and Upperman there won't be anything left of them to play Alcoa lol. 

1 hour ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Found out in here that:

not many are giving squatch a shot here. (how we like it)

infamousfootballwhater and owlfan have no sense of humor, like zero

bolddust is undefeated in parking lot, bare knuckle, brawls

Quite a bit of disrespect toward Red Bank as well.

also if i were to jump from some of these users arrogance to their football IQ, Id be committing suicide

9 hours ago, DersASquatchNDeesWoods said:

Red bank fans are very similar to Vandy fans. They don't show up to home or away games. They always complain about the product on the field but never want to put money into the system. They cant wait for football to end so basketball can start. Then they cant wait for basketball to end so baseball can start. They leave at halftime when their team is losing badly( which is gonna happen this week). All in all, I wish they would have lost last week so we could be somewhere nicer then that meadow they call a football field. As Mary Poppins sang in Sound of Music, "The hills are alive with the sound of Squatch rolling!!!!!!"

Squatch- 24

Vandy bank-3

Crowds have been better this year. A lot of the crowd, (or lack there of) can be attributed to all the other available activities on a Friday night. At least in Chattanooga, not so much Dunlap.