Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

15 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Hoping for the same. Alcoa will bring a good crowd. Good luck Friday night. How is the field at Upperman holding up with all this weather? Heard that Red Banks field is awful....

tellin u one thing right now slant.....that piece of property they got for playin football on can get awful in a hurry.....unless that ex Dunlop coach has changed grounds keepers since he arrived to Baxter...u want be able to put enuff tape on your ankles to b safe.....that new school is nice enuff, they shoulkda already gotten that local choke & puke for them 18 wheelers owner to put sum fake turf down

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

tellin u one thing right now slant.....that piece of property they got for playin football on can get awful in a hurry.....unless that ex Dunlop coach has changed grounds keepers since he arrived to Baxter...u want be able to put enuff tape on your ankles to b safe.....that new school is nice enuff, they shoulkda already gotten that local choke & puke for them 18 wheelers owner to put sum fake turf down

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I wish Notre Dame luck on their nice field this week...... oh their not playing? 

9 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

If those kids are supported by the parents that come and cheering for them, why do y'all care how many people were in the stands. lol wow!!! I was at that game and the crowd came in slow but they had a crowd for a stadium that big. I don't even think those kids cared as long as the people that anyways support them were there.

Well excuse me if I think those kids deserve better support.   

Worry about that Principal  and that School Board member that covered up those two kids playing football all year illegally. I feel sorry for the school probably about to be punished for something the admin did. Worry about the topic that is big that y'all will to NOT bring up that's on the news daily now.

Enough is enough on this topic.  You obviously don't know what you are talking about.  Nothing was or has been covered up.  The individuals in question have been a part of the school system, students at SCHS and members of the football program since late summer and from what I was told in July they were approved for enrollment by the Superintendent of Schools as well as the Principle and others involved at the HS.  

Nothing was hidden about them being members of this seasons football team. 

14 hours ago, Sequatchie said:

Well excuse me if I think those kids deserve better support.   

Enough is enough on this topic.  You obviously don't know what you are talking about.  Nothing was or has been covered up.  The individuals in question have been a part of the school system, students at SCHS and members of the football program since late summer and from what I was told in July they were approved for enrollment by the Superintendent of Schools as well as the Principle and others involved at the HS.  

Nothing was hidden about them being members of this seasons football team. 

Well that's not what the principal said on the news 4 days ago .lol It's current news and people will talk if they want too, they were illegally playing period.

Edited by Infamousfootballfan