Beech travels to Page

Bump11

45 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The same Hurd who created a huge mess in the middle of his junior season at UT? averaging 3.7 yards a carry.. your attempts to defend Beech are hysterical,, worry about beating Page.

Hurd was bad teammate, BUT his ability to play on the college level was never in question.....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Very possible. I have heard rumors about some of his coaches back stabbing but who knows.  Seems to be the new way now a days.  Also heard about some issues last year with parents unfortunately was passed on to us.  I think this staff has done more with less this year than any school around.  Seems like they finally got a good D.C. after several years of jokes at that position.   I know their freshman team was horribly coached so maybe Rathbone leaves after this year.  Guess we will see Friday about Beech

I have thought all year long what if we would have clicked like this last year and perhaps three years ago. I'm not sure if we are just jelling this year better than in the past but so far, we have had a good run. Especially for our standards. I have to say that with the influx of kids that has helped more than hurt. It wasn't that long ago that we were everyone's homecoming game! Boy, has that changed!

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The same Hurd who created a huge mess in the middle of his junior season at UT? averaging 3.7 yards a carry.. your attempts to defend Beech are hysterical,, worry about beating Page.

Says the guy who’s team will never see the third round. Beech does just fine doing what they do, their record against MJ shows that. Lol.

Glad to see you’re back posting nonsense. 

26 minutes ago, eers said:

Says the guy who’s team will never see the third round. Beech does just fine doing what they do, their record against MJ shows that. Lol.

Glad to see you’re back posting nonsense. 

Broken record eers chiming in,,, hmmmm i think i've seen this a few times before, probably salty about your mediocre season I suppose. Anyways Im rooting for Page against the peewee league offense Beech runs.

On 11/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Page by seven. 38-31 I think the weather plays in our favor. But, I don’t know how our defence is going to hold. Beech has really come on here at the end.

Bad weather would certainly be in Beech’s favor. Cold and rainy goes to the power running team...

8 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Broken record eers chiming in,,, hmmmm i think i've seen this a few times before, probably salty about your mediocre season I suppose. Anyways Im rooting for Page against the peewee league offense Beech runs.

Salty? I would think this group has overachieved. This by all indications was a rebuilding year for Beech. I’ll take what they’ve done and be happy with it. 

As for MJ, I will take Blackman in a boat race against the “were undefeated again in the regular season against bad competition” Bears of MJ. The difference is, I’m pulling for MJ as I know several of their coaches and it’s a good group of guys. 

As for salty, seems you’re salty that Beech has had that number. Crabtree owns you. You can call him daddy. :roflol:

Edited by eers

4 minutes ago, eers said:

Salty? I would think this group has overachieved. This by all indications was a rebuilding year for Beech. I’ll take what they’ve done and be happy with it. 

As for MJ, I will take Blackman in a boat race against the “were undefeated again in the regular season against bad competition” Bears of MJ. The difference is, I’m pulling for MJ as I know several of their coaches and it’s a good group of guys. 

As for salty, seems you’re salty that Beech has had that number. Crabtree owns you. You can call him daddy. :roflol:

Very weak comeback, but thats to be expected due to your age, anywho Ill take Page in this one, no boat race tho, considering Beech wont run across, Oakland, Whitehaven, Maryville, etc oh wait.... 5a, my mistake.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Very weak comeback, but thats to be expected due to your age, anywho Ill take Page in this one, no boat race tho, considering Beech wont run across, Oakland, Whitehaven, Maryville, etc oh wait.... 5a, my mistake.

5A, it’s true. Imagine how much worse it would have been all those years if Beech had another 800 kids. 

Win something then we’ll talk more about it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

“worry about beating Page”...wow, thanks for that little nugget of wisdom.  It means so much coming from a guy whose team is 2-4 in the playoffs and hasn’t made it past the second round over the last 6 years.  Please keep blessing us little 5A guys with your vast knowledge.

• Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Page by seven. 38-31 I think the weather plays in our favor. But, I don’t know how our defence is going to hold. Beech has really come on here at the end.

Well, according to your post Page isn't going to play much defense giving up 31 points. Sounds like your statement should have been we will win if we score at least 6+ times. The weather may be our best defense.

20 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I have thought all year long what if we would have clicked like this last year and perhaps three years ago. I'm not sure if we are just jelling this year better than in the past but so far, we have had a good run. Especially for our standards. I have to say that with the influx of kids that has helped more than hurt. It wasn't that long ago that we were everyone's homecoming game! Boy, has that changed!

If the so-called fans like you didn't set the standards so low maybe we wouldn't drift back to being everyone's homecoming game. Also, stay away from the what ifs it's counterproductive to our team