Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

2 hours ago, Footballmom255 said:

I am loving this conversation!!! However I would love to know when Lake County is going to address the out right racism we encounter while there! As a parent and educator I thought it was ridiculous!!! I reported them myself to TSSAA. Football is a game.... and this is high school football but what are you teaching your kids,..... your players???!! They called our kids the N word and our coaches and even the racist police officers were talking to our players in a racist manner. So yeah throw a CHILD in that environment and their performance will definitely suffer. But hopefully you guys come to Memphis........that dog doesn’t hunt here!

I think we must have been on different fields, because I, too, was there and never heard anything remotely derogatory or racist from the police officers.  Could you elaborate on what you heard, exactly?  You may not be aware, but our sheriff is African American!  It is dubious to think the very men in uniform that would take a bullet for our BLACK sheriff would be making racially insensitive comments.  Calling someone a racist is a powerful, offensive adjective.  Especially when it isn't true.  I did, however, most certainly hear FP players hollering a 'battle cry' laced with vulgarity.  There were elementary aged children standing there.  As a parent and educator, you should think that is ridiculous.  I'm positive the mother that had to explain to her CHILD that MF'er was filthy language sure thought so.

2 hours ago, Footballmom255 said:

I am loving this conversation!!! However I would love to know when Lake County is going to address the out right racism we encounter while there! As a parent and educator I thought it was ridiculous!!! I reported them myself to TSSAA. Football is a game.... and this is high school football but what are you teaching your kids,..... your players???!! They called our kids the N word and our coaches and even the racist police officers were talking to our players in a racist manner. So yeah throw a CHILD in that environment and their performance will definitely suffer. But hopefully you guys come to Memphis........that dog doesn’t hunt here!

They don't want to face that fact about clear racism. Everything you said is absolutely true! 

In Memphis we don't treat kids that way. They will definitely see a more polished team.

Also we don't have new players as they stated,footballmom255 can vouch for that. However, we do have a nosegaurd that is a straight beast however! I dont see any two football players slowing him down.No new players,just a new location for playoffs for the other side of Tennessee.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1WAREAGLE said:

They don't want to face that fact about clear racism. Everything you said is absolutely true! 

In Memphis we don't treat kids that way. They will definitely see a more polished team.

Also we don't have new players as they stated,footballmom255 can vouch for that. However, we do have a nosegaurd that is a straight beast however! I dont see any two football players slowing him down.No new players,just a new location for playoffs for the other side of Tennessee.

Where are y'all playing tonight @ 1WAREAGLE?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kwc said:

Safe travels everyone to and from Memphis. Bundle up, it is going to be a cold one. Here is what the loical paper (Commercial Appeal) has to say about today's games. Read it here.

Go Fredom Prep, beat Greenfield!

See how polite us Memphians are. We are giving you a weather heads up and wishing you safe travels.

Our concessions will even have hot chocolate for our visitors.

GO WAR EAGLES!

#LOVEMEMPHIS

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 1WAREAGLE said:

I was at the LC vs FP game.  I was also on FP sidelines near the endzone.  Mom and eagle, you are both liars.  Only team using profanity and racial slurs was FP players.  These good Christian boys, were the only ones using profanity in their warcries and using racial slurs towards each other.  On top of the threats made by eagle, on an earlier thread.  Go Greenfield !!!

Edited by Fan55

2 minutes ago, Fan55 said:

I was at the LC vs FP game.  I was also on FP sidelines near the endzone.  Mom and eagle, you are both liars.  Only team using profanity and racial slurs was FP players.  These good Christian boys, were the only ones using profanity in their warcries and using racial slurs towards each other.  On top of the threats made by eagle, on an earlier thread.  Go Greenfield !!!

To someone like you I just say OK. Dress warm,it gets a lil chilly in the Orange Mound area and the seats are ice cold.