CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

16 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

thanks

Seeing as you selectively edited like the fake news folks do, here is the rest of what you was quoting.

"The ironic part is you seem to have a more successful track record than the Cornersville football team."

Your welcome that I recognized that Cornersville's fans have more success off the field than the team has had on the field.

6 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Seeing as you selectively edited like the fake news folks do, here is the rest of what you was quoting.

"The ironic part is you seem to have a more successful track record than the Cornersville football team."

Your welcome that I recognized that Cornersville's fans have more success off the field than the team has had on the field.

I am in the floor laughing that you retyped that. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Just the fact that you asked that question is very telling.

McKenzie was relevant back when I was on here regular before this stint. You may find this shocking but no one in middle Tennessee cares about anything west of Lawrenceburg. I can assure you nobody over here has been keeping tabs on the Huntingdon/McKenzie rivalry lol

13 minutes ago, mustangpop2012 said:

Yea, your not funny anymore either. BTW mom passed a month ago. (of course you wouldn't know that) grow up...just a little and add something of substance to the thread.

i’m sincerely sorry for your loss. i work in medicine and death is never funny.

that being said, life is hard and message boards are insignificant.

i hope you find light during a dark time.

22 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

We have a pretty good track record against  yall 

• CoachT locked this topic