CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

Respect is something earned not given freely. Things that were said to our boys and fans Friday night by a few Huntingdon fans do not give you the right to give advice on what is disrespectful. Probably not the best decision made by a teenager but you were all there once yourself. For you that no longer pull for Dawgs because of this pic, no worries the band wagon will still make it to Lake County without you. This thread is done. I'm out.

On 11/12/2018 at 4:28 AM, GoldStandard said:

Looks like I'm a little late to the party for this thread. FINALLY... THE REMATCH! This should be one of the most intriguing games across the state in all classifications. So much hype surrounding both programs. The tensions will be at an all time high for these young boys. Paul Ward Stadium in November:popcorneater:

Huntingdon struggled up front blocking in the first half last week. Eventually fatigue took over & we were able to pull away. I've tried finding some film on Cornersville but haven't had much luck other than a few highlight tapes. 

Just ask Jobres76 for some film. Based on his previous Cornersville stat post, he is willing to share any information to Cornersville's opponents. He must be a Huntingdon fan or a Cornersville insider who is not smart enough to shut up. I guess some just want to see their self at relevant. Which they are not.

• CoachT locked this topic