Upperman vs Red Bank Round 3

TNmommaofboys

15 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

They have athletes. We aren't scared of athletes. We aren't scared of Red Bank. Your season ends Friday. End of story. This aint Signal Mountain or Sequatchie who you barely squeaked by. This is the U. And your about to get Crushed..

Upperman aint scared of nuthin. We've played all kinds of good teams, Like York, and Sequatchie, and Cookeville, who graduated 27 seniors, and.... York. Red Bank hasn't played anyone, They have such a weak schedule, They can't be any good. Doesn't matter what their record is, They played a close game with signal, They only beat sequatchie by 3. Red Bank might as well not even show up, Because the Upperman Bees (who are good for the first time since 2015) are gonna blow past the Lions and take it to Alcoa.

11 minutes ago, Alien said:

Upperman aint scared of nuthin. We've played all kinds of good teams, Like York, and Sequatchie, and Cookeville, who graduated 27 seniors, and.... York. Red Bank hasn't played anyone, They have such a weak schedule, They can't be any good. Doesn't matter what their record is, They played a close game with signal, They only beat sequatchie by 3. Red Bank might as well not even show up, Because the Upperman Bees (who are good for the first time since 2015) are gonna blow past the Lions and take it to Alcoa.

Agreed. Wise alien. E.T. is pretty high on my alien list only trailing Alf and the predator. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:51 PM, bobbybooshae said:

You’re seriously saying upperman has speed? You don’t know what real speed is cause all you see is average speed every Friday night. Here’s the thing. Yeah upperman has played some athletes but you can’t tell me that upperman has played athletes like red bank. You say the quarterback for upperman is good but red bank has got a great one as well. I agree upperman’s ppg is high but so is red banks. Both have offenses that can light the scoreboard up, but I believe them bees will see what real speed is Friday night.

Red bank- 42

Upperman- 28 (late touchdown in 4th)

Last playoff athletic Chat team that doubted Uppermans speed got a big taste of it. That night the York kid went for 9 td's and over 700 yards.  Now UHS doesn't quite have anyone like that, but tream wise manybe better, very well coached 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:16 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman has a better team than the one that went undefeated 5 years ago in my opinion. That team was a one man show for the most part.  Red Bank will find out that UHS has athletes as well that are on the same level as theirs. Home field gives Upperman the win here. 

Final Score UHS 27. Red Bank 21

a better team but not quite the better players individually 

8 hours ago, Alien said:

Might get past red bank but after that you’ll lose by 35 to Alcoa 

6 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Might get past red bank but after that you’ll lose by 35 to Alcoa 

Lol. Go back to your hole troll if we lose to Alcoa we will be in good company. But you guys will always be a W on the 2018 schedule. Your boys played the game of their life. Had penalty yards in their favor. And over 4 quarters of football could only find the end zone once. 1-3 against the U the last 4 years. You may be our homecoming game next year. We own Dunlap. You don't criticize the U. You need to marvel at it. I just need to know if you have polished up your math skills.  Did I nail the 2 losses in 3 weeks or what? Can't believe your still here. Isn't it basketball season in Dunlap now?