Henry County @ Kirby

Gbrpats

On 11/13/2018 at 7:10 PM, kwc said:

Kirby's best defense will be their offense. Like I said, you guys will score. I don't think you hold them to 14 points or anything like that.

Who said HC would be scared? Home field advantage has nothing to do with fear or anything like that. It has everything to do with familurarity with the field and the surroundings. For instance ... this is Kirby's FIELD. Not HC's. Big differrence, because Kirby is used to turf ... not grass. I know HC has played on turf ... but HC would of had the advantage playing Kirby on grass at home, more so having Kirby to play them on turf ... at their place. It's a factor. It's one thing to have played on turf. It's another if that's what you regularly play on ... and it is even a more advantage when your opponent only plays on it sparringly. 

At this point of the season ... everyone is playing Big Boy football ... you do't make it to the quarters otherwise.

Hmm turf? Hmmm 14 points? 

1 hour ago, Gbrpats said:

Just messing with y'all. Kirby is a very good football team and any other year they may have been in the semi finals this year but HC is just too stout on both sides of the ball right now. I was very nervous about this game going into it. Does anyone know why the QB didnt play much? 

No clue. News to me.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:14 AM, Yanker said:

The YANKER is here...so disregard all of the other predictions...for there is but a single YANKER!!!!!!!  For those new to these boards...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!   Alright Henrylanders, let us get to the business at hand...this game is a big one...but have no fear...your YANKER is here!!!!!!!  Your YANKER has a score to deliver that all Henrylanders will love.......the final score of this third round contest will be.....HC 37 - Kirby 20.........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE ONLY YANKER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!   I AM YOUR YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! You do it every week! Amazing!!