Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

I’ve seen where it’s bumped up to 100% chance of rain on Friday now... I bet those farmers wish they would’ve gotten this rain in August & early September. Would’ve kept a lot of corn from burning up. 

Both teams have had to play in wet weather which most of the state has the past 2 months so it shouldn’t be anything new. 

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’ve seen where it’s bumped up to 100% chance of rain on Friday now... I bet those farmers wish they would’ve gotten this rain in August & early September. Would’ve kept a lot of corn from burning up. 

Both teams have had to play in wet weather which most of the state has the past 2 months so it shouldn’t be anything new. 

Yea it just sucks to watch a game in it. Its been a wet football season for sure.

18 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Even though you beat us in a quarterfinal... in the freezing cold... during a hurricane...I enjoyed every moment of it at your field. Am I crazy or what?

I remember it like it was yesterday man. That was my sons last game at the Waverly field. We need to do some up grades for sure but I love that place.

51 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

A sloppy field could play a role in it. It will wear down the players quicker too. Which could play in the Tigers hands. I may be wrong but I dont the Peabody has had to have their starters play maybe 1 or 2 full games. 

34 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

A sloppy field could play a role in it. It will wear down the players quicker too. Which could play in the Tigers hands. I may be wrong but I dont the Peabody has had to have their starters play maybe 1 or 2 full games. 

Naw,man our depths got depth!! That assupmtions on blue light special its so cheap!!! 

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

TSSAA has just announced in honor of Peabody they are renaming the SemiFinal in 2 A ! From today forward it is,

BLACK

N

GOLD

FRIDAY 

As you should know by now, the TSSAA isnt the smartest out there so it wouldn't surprise me. But for most I know Friday is an all out Blue and White Day! Memphis Tigers have a big game around noon then we'll get to see the Tigers from Waverly do some work. Saturday makes more sense to wear that Black and Gold!