1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

I wish I knew a little more about Greenback. I haven't had dealings with them in 15-16 years since in the Satterfield days...lol Some film would be nice. One thing I do believe is this game will be determined in the trenches!! When you get this far you better have a line and a defense or you won't get that ring!! Both teams have skill players..which teams OL can win the battle? Or can either team? I believe #4 for Whitwell has to be the defensive player of the game..ive been watching him and he can take a game over if he wants! But it's not a one man show..#55 and the rest of the DL has to be a disruption all night...this will be your toughest test!! Offensively?? I just keep waiting for Wingo to have that break open game where he takes over and runs like a man possessed!! One of those 200 yard nights where 175 come after you run over somebody!! Like you have done so many times before! Whitwell your in uncharted waters..Greenback has you there but don't worry..its time for a changing of the guards in East Tennessee 1A football! Good luck Whitwell "Tigers"!! 

Edited by WARBOSS
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, cherokean said:

Actually they were to an extent with their 27 players...but it's hard for the two visiting teams to compete when the group officiating is bias towards the host.  Plus, if it wasn't for the format of the scrimmage Whitwell would've seen 3 in out multiple times...just sayin.

And if we could hit y’alls QB like you could ours GB would have to lol 

I don't mean any disrespect towards Greenback in any of my posts. I just don't know much about you other than your apparently pretty dang good! I'm just a excited Whitwell fan hoping to see Whitwell High "Tigers" play for a state championship! They deserve it but you have to earn it! To be the best you have to beat the best!!

34 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

I don't mean any disrespect towards Greenback in any of my posts. I just don't know much about you other than your apparently pretty dang good! I'm just a excited Whitwell fan hoping to see Whitwell High "Tigers" play for a state championship! They deserve it but you have to earn it! To be the best you have to beat the best!!

You should be very proud!

41 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Reminds of 2015 semifinals. GB vs CA