1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

I don't mean any disrespect towards Greenback in any of my posts. I just don't know much about you other than your apparently pretty dang good! I'm just a excited Whitwell fan hoping to see Whitwell High "Tigers" play for a state championship! They deserve it but you have to earn it! To be the best you have to beat the best!!

Warboss man have you read any in my Murphy Fair book about this Ryan mans team? Their runner was brought back midseason from that Rankin man on my Billy goat that they stole when that muskox man, o&b, and that nation man had me held hostage.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Warboss man have you read any in my Murphy Fair book about this Ryan mans team? Their runner was brought back midseason from that Rankin man on my Billy goat that they stole when that muskox man, o&b, and that nation man had me held hostage.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well I couldn't find one of them Murphy's pole books..they ain't got enough pictures and he uses them big words I have to look up in my Webster's book...but when you go to kidnapping and goat stealing them thar's fighting over!! You think I'm kidding but I'm not!

18 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Idk what film you’re watching but GB only scored one that I’ve seen two TD he was touched which was a sack ( rules by your HC)  so technically 

I know both teams have improved since that scrimmage so we will see come Friday. It’s gonna be a great game I’m sure. Just hope the Cherokees can come out on top. 

53 minutes ago, powerp said:

I believe I'm going to watch Maryville and Oakland Friday so y'all keep it updated on here. I'm pretty sure I know how it will go though. If GB jumps out to a lead they have it in the bag. If Whitwell jumps out it will be interesting.

Who ya got in the Oakland/Maryville game? T.Hodge is out for Maryville. Still undecided on which game I'll attend.

34 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Idk what film you’re watching but GB only scored one that I’ve seen two TD he was touched which was a sack ( rules by your HC)  so technically 

Fair enough. But I’m pretty sure the two teams in that scrimmage aren’t the same teams lol so we’ll find out who really wants it. Just hope GB doesn’t take it for granted since they’ve been here 4 times in a row.