1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. What do you do with those rabbits? Me and that Tower man like to eat them.  Will you bring a mess of rabbit to that Boldin mans field on Friday for me and that Tower man? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

How many do you want Roy? That’s the least we could do since you let us borrow your goat to bring in our recruits. 

Edited by Gbnation

The question is, can Whitwell stay motivated and up for this game after and emotional win over SP? They have to let the SP game go  and concentrate soley on GB.  They want be able to play the game they did Friday with the false starts against this bunch and I'm pretty sure Bouldin will have that cleaned up by this week.  On the other hand, this will be the toughest competition to date so far for GB and can they stay focused and don't be looking ahead to Cookeville?   Alot of questions. 

26 minutes ago, sportman said:

The question is, can Whitwell stay motivated and up for this game after and emotional win over SP? They have to let the SP game go  and concentrate soley on GB.  They want be able to play the game they did Friday with the false starts against this bunch and I'm pretty sure Bouldin will have that cleaned up by this week.  On the other hand, this will be the toughest competition to date so far for GB and can they stay focused and don't be looking ahead to Cookeville?   Alot of questions. 

Can the tigers borrow Mr. White? Lol

23 minutes ago, sportman said:

Dont worry about looking ahead,we have been here before and know whats at stake!Wont see no hype videos from us and we will use the same old rag tag unis we have had for years.We will also show Whitwell the respect ANY team deserves making it deep in the playoffs.Wont be any Facebook bologna from us either.I am ready for Fri,hope the weather holds up if so should be a game for the ages!