1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Dont worry about looking ahead,we have been here before and know whats at stake!Wont see no hype videos from us and we will use the same old rag tag unis we have had for years.We will also show Whitwell the respect ANY team deserves making it deep in the playoffs.Wont be any Facebook bologna from us either.I am ready for Fri,hope the weather holds up if so should be a game for the ages!

I heard through the grape vine that we are getting new uniforms next year. Swapping from Nike to adidas  

Rabbit wings

Bake the front legs hot until done just like a chicken wing, toss in your favorite wing sauce a there ya go, rabbit wings! My favorite other than the traditional fried or dumplins. Lemon pepper rabbit is way better than it sounds. Basicallytreat the back legs like chicken breasts and season accordingly, works pretty good for bbq. We'd do the lemon pepper and bbq on the grill. By far the wings are the best. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Rabbit wings

Bake the front legs hot until done just like a chicken wing, toss in your favorite wing sauce a there ya go, rabbit wings! My favorite other than the traditional fried or dumplins. Lemon pepper rabbit is way better than it sounds. Basicallytreat the back legs like chicken breasts and season accordingly, works pretty good for bbq. We'd do the lemon pepper and bbq on the grill. By far the wings are the best. 

I will have to try that.