1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Anytime you won’t to go just come on down one Saturday or we can come up there if you have any places to hunt. 

If I can catch a day I'll take you up on it. May still have a spot or two if bush hogs or subdivisions haven't wiped them out. 

From reading this thread I sense an overall feeling that most here feel Greenback is the superior team...hands down!! They may well be but I just don't think so?? Whitwell..everybody else in the county has been there. This is your opportunity!! You have to play a smart tough smash mouth football! It's your year..but you have to make it happen! Greenback is a mighty foe for sure..but as I said before. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

From reading this thread I sense an overall feeling that most here feel Greenback is the superior team...hands down!! They may well be but I just don't think so?? Whitwell..everybody else in the county has been there. This is your opportunity!! You have to play a smart tough smash mouth football! It's your year..but you have to make it happen! Greenback is a mighty foe for sure..but as I said before. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!!

You left out WOOOOOO at the end