1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Me and that Tower man and Griders old body gard are going to come and watch this game.  Muskox man, o&b and gbnation man better not try and mess with me or steal my Murphy Fair book.  My goat is staying say home.  You think im joking but im not. 

Your goat won’t be safe at home Roy...muskox is bringing honeybuns and that goat will know it’s time to ride back east. 

Just now, cherokee23 said:

Heck very few have came to the last two home games. Spots open all over the bleachers. Guess it’s been too cold 

I know I’ve been wondering where they’ve been myself... but surely since it’s gonna be a great game and most people will be off work they will come out and support them 

20 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you greenback people a question.  Is that Ryan man going to run a 6-5 defence like Grider did last night? I told that agent man to tell Grider to run it and he finally listened.  It shut that Boldin man down. That Ryan man should call Grider and ask him about that defence that Roy told him to run.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy i talked Coach Ryan about this 6-5 defence you said Grider ran Fri night and now he is real mad at me.He said OnB are you TRYING to get us beat!I said no why?He said that Grider man got beat Fri!I said but Roy said that defence worked,he said i was real stupid and now he wont talk to me.I used to block for him when he was a little Freshman and we were friends now he is real mad.Thanks Roy and im coming to get that freakin goat,you better tie a bell around its neck!

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Roy i talked Coach Ryan about this 6-5 defence you said Grider ran Fri night and now he is real mad at me.He said OnB are you TRYING to get us beat!I said no why?He said that Grider man got beat Fri!I said but Roy said that defence worked,he said i was real stupid and now he wont talk to me.I used to block for him when he was a little Freshman and we were friends now he is real mad.Thanks Roy and im coming to get that freakin goat,you better tie a bell around its neck!

What kind of mess is this? Tell that Ryan man that Griders 6-5 defence didnt cost our boys the game.  We lost two touchdowns in the first half.  If that Boldin man starts passing like he did on Grider at the end of game put your five pass defenders in prevent defence.  I garuntee my goat want be anywhere around that Boldin mans field.  Did you used to throw a side body block to nock a hole for that Ryan man to run through? You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Tell that Ryan man that Griders 6-5 defence didnt cost our boys the game.  We lost two touchdowns in the first half.  If that Boldin man starts passing like he did on Grider at the end of game put your five pass defenders in prevent defence.  I garuntee my goat want be anywhere around that Boldin mans field.  Did you used to throw a side body block to nock a hole for that Ryan man to run through? You think im joking but im not. 

That Ryan man was passer not a runner!