Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

3 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

I'm not going to lose any sleep over this board. If your not the ones making the comments then take take the reaction personally. Your not getting under my skin just giving those bozos some of their own medicine. 

It's all good hat,it's all fun here, but, bring the shirt 2x & I'll bring mine! We'll swap! What size

1 minute ago, Throwdeslant said:

Been thinking you’re probably laughing your butt off. Ole Hat got quiet the fight in him. :thumb:

The only thing that I can say is we are one of the top teams in 3a but Alcoa is the best in the state. I would love nothing more to beat the heck out of you guys but the statistics doesn’t favor us.

3 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Just wondering, what are you gonna do if it turns out to be a mercy rule game? It could happen ya know. It wouldn’t be the first mercy rule game for Alcoa. Nothing to be ashamed of it if happens...:thumb:

I'm going to sit there and cheer on my team. Like any respectable person would. You can't take away what they have done in one game. We were projected to be third in our own region. Trust me it's not as important personally to me as it is to you guys. It's about the boys inside the uniforms. Not championships. Not wins or losses. Not final scores. That's what's important to me anyway. But I do enjoy getting y'all riled up. Might go get me some jorts.