Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

I'm still here. Like I said we are going to shock the world. Pile it on I got big shoulders you can't weigh me down. I see and know more football than most of y'all guaranteed. Tried to be respectful in the beginning to you loud mouths. You don't deserve respect. Maybe your team does on the football field but you big mouths who probably  never picked up a football don't . You shall see. Soon enuff. What is your reaction going to be when Alcoa goes down? Sloppy field? Bad refs? What will you blame it on? Just come back and give respect where it's due. You will not mercy rule the U. That non sense is how all this got started. 

So loud and boisterous. What happens when you play a team from the same area? With the same kinda talent? With the same kinda transfers. What does usually happen when you play Maryville. You get punched in the mouth that's what happens lol. Then you get all cocky and go run your mouth to the small communities of the state. Lol. I followed up on the cookeville game last year. Said they smacked y'all around like lil girls. Heard the running backing ran through your defense like a wet paper bag. 

3 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

So loud and boisterous. What happens when you play a team from the same area? With the same kinda talent? With the same kinda transfers. What does usually happen when you play Maryville. You get punched in the mouth that's what happens lol. Then you get all cocky and go run your mouth to the small communities of the state. Lol. I followed up on the cookeville game last year. Said they smacked y'all around like lil girls. Heard the running backing ran through your defense like a wet paper bag. 

Sorry bro! You were misinformed. :thumb: Most of us have nothing but respect for Murvul. One of, if not the best programs in the state year in and out. We don’t get many wins but when we do it’s a special yearand a very special team. Who would you say is Uppermans best win this year? I still say sit back, relax and enjoy the week. The ones that started the negativity toward your team aren’t Alcoa followers, but you refuse to acknowledge that. When you post garbage, you are gonna get garbage in return. It seems like you are getting angry, but what you don’t realize, most of us are laughing. We’ve been here before bro. You ain’t slinging anything that we haven’t heard in the past..... 

Edited by Throwdeslant

9 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Got that on film too big boy, they never scored on the varsity,now big mouth, if you score 42 on Alcoa,I'll wear a u shirt & set with you in Cookeville. But when we beat your beep,.... You wear the goon t-shirt & set beside me in Cookeville! Now big mouth, put up or shut up!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Got that on film too big boy, they never scored on the varsity,now big mouth, if you score 42 on Alcoa,I'll wear a u shirt & set with you in Cookeville. But when we beat your beep,.... You wear the goon t-shirt & set beside me in Cookeville! Now big mouth, put up or shut up!!!!!

Tell you what you guys are so certain of a mercy rule. And so much better you say. I will take the bet no mercy you come wear the bees shirt. If there is one at the end of the game I will come out in the Alcoa shirt. 

1 minute ago, MadHatter1 said:

Tell you what you guys are so certain of a mercy rule. And so much better you say. I will take the bet no mercy you come wear the bees shirt. If there is one at the end of the game I will come out in the Alcoa shirt. 

I never mentioned mercy rule!!!! YOU said you would score 42 on Alcoa, I said we would win!! Now big mouth put up or shut up!!!

3 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

& as far as these guys that's talking to you, they've all played, & I guarantee you don't won't any of them! 

1 minute ago, MadHatter1 said:

plenty of posts about mercy ruling us earlier...look back and see..that's my terms...come on your the best Alcoa team ever..beat maryville...so certain your going to whip the U. And you can't back up your fellow posters? In down with the mercy rule bet. Jump in or shut up about it. 

Back peddling!!!!! You are kin to ucm!

6 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Where have I ever mentioned mercy rule? I don’t care if its a one point game. I will say this. The Alcoa D will NOT give up 42 points. If that’s cocky, I guess it’s cocky...