Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

28 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Lol. Nice pic. Puny Alcoa. Upperman smash you and all your puny recruits. Let me list the reasons why:

1. UPPERMAN>Alcoa

2. See reason 1

I'm predicting 42-28 uhs wins..Then all you goons can come support The U in cookeville next week.  

Moonshine must be pretty strong down there better stop drinking so early and maybe go watch some film on Alcoa you have totally lost your mind hope you unlike UCM can be man enough to show your face and eat some crow pie cause we will have some for ya after the game for dessert 

4 minutes ago, alcoachoochoo said:

Moonshine must be pretty strong down there better stop drinking so early and maybe go watch some film on Alcoa you have totally lost your mind hope you unlike UCM can be man enough to show your face and eat some crow pie cause we will have some for ya after the game for dessert 

Moonshine aint got nothing to do with it.......remember ya'll talking to a Baxter boy. They don't know any better.  I'm a thinking this Hat boy is UCMs son.  Close kin anyways.  After reading some of the stuff he's saying, I don't think he's seen a game before this year, and none besides what Baxter has played in.

2 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Lol. Nice pic. Puny Alcoa. Upperman smash you and all your puny recruits. Let me list the reasons why:

1. UPPERMAN>Alcoa

2. See reason 1

I'm predicting 42-28 uhs wins..Then all you goons can come support The U in cookeville next week.  

You do know Alcoa is the #1 team in 3A, the #1 team in the state,& the #27th team in the nation......So where you get this Lowerman > Alcoa crap. Drugs? Meth? Shine? Or just plain DUMB!?

Edited by BCsportsfan