Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

6 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

We ready...Don't bring up other sports because the only one you have a chance in is football lol. One day your going to get humbled probably by the Tssaa. We all know Rankin left riverdale because he couldn't bring in outside talent anymore there. Wonder why he landed at Alcoa? Didn't see him dominating like that at Smith county. No he and your program wouldn't be where it is without out of county talent. Everyone in the state knows it. So blah blah all you want. If you had to work with the talent in the radius of your school you would be just like everyone else. Word on the street is it might happen sooner than later 8)

`ol MadPouter1........YOU big crybaby sissy!! Already coming up with excuses! Sad, real sad. Alcoa has been under the microscope for years and Alcoa was winning before Rankin came to Alcoa. So, blah, blah all you want. Alcoa does it by the TSSAA book so quit ya sissy girl whining.

Image result for cry baby gif

4 hours ago, 32hammer said:

Indian, most schools in TN are open enrollment.  My question would be,  "why arent other schools, scrutinized for open enrollment?" The answer is, because they are not as successful.  For example Alabama plays under the same rules as everyone else in the ncaa, why are they more successful?

Its a level playing field,  some schools/communities/boosters/coaches simply do a better job with what they are given.

Indian knows that........he think's we are interested in what he has to say.  :bored:

He wants a TSSAA badge sooo bad, he can not stand it.....He'd be all fluff up like Barney with a bullet in his pocket!:roflolk:

Image result for barney with bullet gif

3 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Why is Alabama  more successful? Because they recruit the best talent lol. Look back and see how many times they had the #1 class. Or maybe they have a great youth program to lol. I'm not saying they aren't mostly from there. But it only takes 1 or 2 good starting players coming in from outside to unbalance things..That stat posted above says nearly 1 out of every 5 players is not from there..now we all would be happy to take in great players nothing wrong with it if it's done the right way..but don't get all loud and running your mouth about the greatness in Alcoa when 19% of them aren't from there. You won't find another team in the playoffs with a number that high. Good program..great team..but its consistent  greatness is influenced greatly by transfers the rest of us don't get. 

I wish someone would give you a cracker!!

Related image