Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

12 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Can't wait for yall be 6a ducking cowards to get here. We dont care what your bring they going to get punched in the mouth. Then I shall have my sweet salty tears. Be afraid Alcoa. Be very afraid the bees are ready to swarm

We will be at Ralph’s looking for ya. Don’t puss out and not show up. Be adult enough to spew your crap out loud not just while you are hiding behind your screen. :thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant

14 hours ago, jake said:

If you think that SC has a more complex scheme running the football than Alcoa, either your knowledge of the game is not very high or you are just fishing for an argument. IMO, no one in the state in any class does a better job scheming the run game than Alcoa.

100% right Jake. Not to mention the level if physicality the Tornadoes bring to the run game. 

DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=1108844

http://images.pcmac.org/Uploads/TennesseeSBA/TennesseeSBA/Departments/DocumentsCategories/Documents/6204.pdf

i have attached both policies for some people who say I am wrong and are apparently too lazy to go look it up before they open their pie hole. The Alcoa policy includes a lot of language regarding children from divorced families where as custody may be split. But skip down to line 24 and that will take you to the important part. As everyone can see both systems allow students from outside their zones/districts as longs they get approval and pay tuition. Also provide their own transportation. This is the same policies most of the public systems in TN have. End of discussion. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Well Jake do you know the difference in the spread and the double wing?. One has has 3-4 wide receivers and occasionally a fullback or tight end. The other has sometimes 1 wr but mostly 2 tight ends. 2 running backs and a fullback. And it pulls both guards and sometimes the backside tackle to the point of attack. Now which one do you think is a more powerful run game if all talent was equal? It has nothing to do with complexity. It has everything  to do with having like 7 guys blocking at the point of attack. Lord knows Alcoa is the greatest at every single aspect at anything football related. How could a team that everything they do be based off the power play be better at running said power play then a team that plays a more balanced offense? Lol I assure you their power play is more powerful  at the point of attack then your read option stuff. Its 2 totally different animals. 

Hatter, when Alcoa pulls watch #68 or #76, watch #7 lead and after the game, it will be very interesting to hear any thoughts in how physical Alcoa is in the LOS and in the run game.