#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

You might as well man up now Boski so you don't have to eat the CROW after Friday...   As I have said already a few times in other post, this Greeneville team is not finished!!  Anyone that't get's in their path is going to get ran over!   I'm not trying to be mean and all, just being realistic. The Big Greene Train is going run through Nashville and then back through Cookville and coming back to NET with the Championship. If you have any doubts about the crow just ask Mavainflight/AC.  Love ya Bro :)!   

It's ok five8, I still have some that special crow sauce I sent Boski after the last time the Devils puddle-stomped his team. I am excited for the opportunity to face another Mr Football finalist though.

4 hours ago, boski said:

you guys moved past the layup line already? head starts are nice huh? 

Just be glad you don’t have to travel 4 hours for the drubbing that’s about to happen.  Save money on travel, posters,  fireworks and all that mess.  Just go out there and keep players healthy for basketball and get it over with quick and let Greeneville be on their way.  It won’t take long.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

Maplewood had a worse strength of schedule than AC your hilarious 

Other than Greeneville, there are two good teams anywhere close to you and you didn’t play either one of them or you would have two losses. I believe Greeneville is better than the rest of 4A, but to say AC played anyone is ridiculous. Outside of Alcoa, Greeneville and Maryville does anyone in east TN play football?

4 minutes ago, eers said:

Other than Greeneville, there are two good teams anywhere close to you and you didn’t play either one of them or you would have two losses. I believe Greeneville is better than the rest of 4A, but to say AC played anyone is ridiculous. Outside of Alcoa, Greeneville and Maryville does anyone in east TN play football?

Lol those would be awesome games but I seriously doubt we would lose. Alcoa/Greeneville/Maryville are all 0-1000000 in the IFL League. 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, eers said:

Considering 1a-6a will likely come out of the East... 

1A GreenBack

2A Meigs Co

3A Alcoa 

4A Greeneville 

5A Knox Central 

6A Maryville 

15 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Oh gees Boski! That’s a pupcake schedule 

So @DevilMan03 who in 4A played the toughest regular season schedule? I hear Haywood, and Northside had a heck of a schedule.  Springfields regular season opponents win lose is 54-46. If you add playoff teams its 71-59. I be willing to say that might be top 10 in 4A.

Edited by FootballPops

1 hour ago, FootballPops said:

So @DevilMan03 who in 4A played the toughest regular season schedule? I hear Haywood, and Northside had a heck of a schedule.  Springfields regular season opponents win lose is 54-46. If you add playoff teams its 71-59. I be willing to say that might be top 10 in 4A.

I’ve heard Haywood’s was pretty tough. But I don’t think any of that matters when you play Greeneville. We will just beat youbhabds down. 

10 hours ago, eers said:

This one is for Red Rebels.Since the sports writers 25 or 30 miles away from Greeneville say we are not in the tri-cities area, but in the Knoxville area several miles further away.Well now ,along with Maryville and Alcoa.Greeneville this year can be a part of the SUPER tri-cities area and just call us the " Maryville-Alcoa-Greeneville" or " MAGnificent tri-cities"

Edited by BatmanDevil

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

This one is for Red Rebels.Since the sports writers 25 or 30 miles away from Greeneville say we are not in the tri-cities area, but in the Knoxville area several miles further away.Well now ,along with Maryville and Alcoa.Greeneville this year can be a part of the SUPER tri-cities area and just call us the " Maryville-Alcoa-Greeneville" or " MAGnificent tri-cities"

If Greenback(knoxville) and Knox Central win state that'll be 5 of the 6 classes in the same areaish

50 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’ve heard Haywood’s was pretty tough. But I don’t think any of that matters when you play Greeneville. We will just beat youbhabds down. 

It mattered earlier when you was arguing your point against AC and Maplewood. I came to you because you're the stat man when it strengthens your argument. 

17 hours ago, Cyclonefan16 said:

Just be glad you don’t have to travel 4 hours for the drubbing that’s about to happen.  Save money on travel, posters,  fireworks and all that mess.  Just go out there and keep players healthy for basketball and get it over with quick and let Greeneville be on their way.  It won’t take long.

lol ..really trying to drag me out there huh buddy? why would i waste money on all that stuff when i'm sitting on slightly used jar of barbs special crow sauce ..which by the way is good for all sorts of uses from fireworks to gasoline ..which i'll hand back to you ..on your way out the gates ..maybe that will help off set the fuel cost on the way back to da hills.. that will take long.. be safe out there ...

• Like 1