Dyersburg Lady Trojans

Trojan1976

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed sone very low scoring games...I was thinking looks like they have the defensive side down pretty good, but offensively still struggling.  Lost a lot of scoring this past year with those two seniors graduating. I have faith in the Ayers the two of them work good together

The program is heading in the right direction...

Edited by Trojan1976

Got to see Trojans last night in their home court season opener. Must say I love the new floor.  Dyersburg has some of the best athletic facilities of any teams in West Tn. Not saying it because I'm a fan, it's simply my opinion so its subject to other peopke dusgression.  The ladies look good defensively, they are in need of a consistent offensive plAyer.  Never could see who the go to player was....i did like one of the new playees Aliyah Bonds. she is the future...veey good poibt guard and played fearless. Next up Covington and a chance to avenge a earlier lost this season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great game tonight in Dyersburg if you are a Trojan fan, tg3r ladies pulled out a 4 point win in OT over a very good Gibson Cty. Team. Thursday 12/20/18, both yeans are participating in a tournament to be held at GCHS. The Lady Trojans will play another good team Gleason, ( I think this is where the Ayers coached prior to comong to Dyersburg). If we should win there is a possibility we could face Gibson Cty again. Glad to see the Lady Trojans believe in playing tough competition, it makes for a better and tougher team come tournament time. Goooo Trojans

13 minutes ago, Trojan1976 said:

Great game tonight in Dyersburg if you are a Trojan fan, tg3r ladies pulled out a 4 point win in OT over a very good Gibson Cty. Team. Thursday 12/20/18, both yeans are participating in a tournament to be held at GCHS. The Lady Trojans will play another good team Gleason, ( I think this is where the Ayers coached prior to comong to Dyersburg). If we should win there is a possibility we could face Gibson Cty again. Glad to see the Lady Trojans believe in playing tough competition, it makes for a better and tougher team come tournament time. Goooo Trojans

No excuses. Hope for the rematch in our house.