1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

15 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Schedule for Next year will include

Signal Mnt, East Ridge, Bledsoe, Grundy , Polk Co and Fayetteville out of region. I think Whitwell has a chance to get  10 wins including playsoffs

You will beat Valley, Basin, Creek, East Ridge, Bledsoe, Grundy, Polk, and Fayetteville. 

Signal should be a tossup. SP will be a loss. Yea, with that schedule you can win a lot of games. 

3 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

Very tough game. If we happen to lose I predict it's because a special team breakdown. If we can keep that from happening...

Whitwell "Tigers"                   21

Cornersville "Bulldogs"         12

Good luck to all and drive safely. Hope there are no serious injuries. Cornersville you love and support your kids..I love that! Whitwell does too!!

If you lose it will be because they stick with the run.Your D can be ran on and a team with a strong front needs to keep running it.GB and SP went away from it and GB was gashing you all.Your boys had hands on hips and didnt like getting hit straight on.GB took almost the whole third quarter running the ball.Stupid penaties put us in numerous 1st and 15.Cville looks to be very disciplined and thats the key,stay in front of the chains and hit Whitwell in the mouth.If you cant do that consistently with a few passes then the Tigers win.