2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not sure.. I know he left the game tonight due to injury and he is not just a man, but IMO he is THE MAN that makes the TC train run..  

I think you are aboosultly. Right he helps set up the offense and does all the small things that don't go into stats he is only a sophomore, 

20 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

that’s am impressive run. what happened on your last two trips and how close where the other 2 that didn’t make the big dance?

2015 made it to the semis and played NCS (college team) 2016 lost to eventually state champs Dresden in 2nd round. 2017 lost to eventually state champs Union City in the 3rd round and we got this year. Has been a great run. Gonna be proud of these boys no matter the outcome next Thursday.  

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

2015 made it to the semis and played NCS (college team) 2016 lost to eventually state champs Dresden in 2nd round. 2017 lost to eventually state champs Union City in the 3rd round and we got this year. Has been a great run. Gonna be proud of these boys no matter the outcome next Thursday.  

great stuff. :thumb: