2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

Keys to the game for PHS. Stop #8 and get tons off hats with a little extra wood for #5 he is a load and is just a sophomore (gosh). This will probably be the biggest O-line and D-line we have faced all year. We will definitely need to be focused... TC is very capable and I see the best shot at possibly playing with us Thursday. Didn’t see that much passing. But all the confidence in the mad scientist at Defensive Coordinater

Well this is for the big one, one things for sure, both teams have earned their trip!  Real hard to predict this one, probably even harder than last round, with no common opponents or real knowledge of Competition.  But if you keep up with 2A football, you hear about TC an awful lot, and in the past 5 years Trenton has made 3 semis and 2 finals, so they are used to playing late in Nov as well.  Bottom line,  very rarely are you going to win the title game without a fight and I predict a good one!

20 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Keys to the game for PHS. Stop #8 and get tons off hats with a little extra wood for #5 he is a load and is just a sophomore (gosh). This will probably be the biggest O-line and D-line we have faced all year. We will definitely need to be focused... TC is very capable and I see the best shot at possibly playing with us Thursday. Didn’t see that much passing. But all the confidence in the mad scientist at Defensive Coordinater

Any games available online to watch ? 

6 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

I am taking TC! Our boys still say they were the toughest to play that’s after playing S Pitt twice and Greenback. There are some forces you don’t want to be reckoned with..... Best of Luck TC, we might see you wondering around in Cookeville!

Good post. Thanks and same to you. 

Excited to see this 2A championship matchup! Do not know much about Trousdale Co. but like Peabody’s chances as they are a complete team. As we know football is a team sport and it takes more than one person to win a championship. Peabody has several players that could have possibly been nominated for Mr. Football but when you have a great TEAM not everybody is going to get all the stats that they need to get nominated. That is why I like Peabody’s chance to bring home the GOLD. If PEABODY will come out and raise their game another notch for four quarters I feel pretty confident the Gold ball comes to region 7 2A again.