2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

8-2 Lebanon was far from the average team they had SEC player at DT/TE TC doesn't want to be ranked and we want Peabody to feel they have this in the bag 10 other teams felt the same way against TC and that's why there are 10 gold balls in TC trophy case I agree with you on FC team they are below average for an FC team  

Peabody doesn’t think that I guarantee you. They are preparing for a war. 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

8-2 Lebanon was far from the average team they had SEC player at DT/TE TC doesn't want to be ranked and we want Peabody to feel they have this in the bag 10 other teams felt the same way against TC and that's why there are 10 gold balls in TC trophy case I agree with you on FC team they are below average for an FC team  

History won't win this game.  Okay Lebanon was good.  How many teams have SEC recruits or how many don't have SEC recruits but are capable of playing in the SEC.  I have seen many kids get these scholarships and are complete bust.  We respect TC and their history but those games will not have an effect on either team.  Here in Trenton, we are people of reality.  We know whats at stake.  All ere heard before the Wavo game was our SOS was weak.  That may be true to others but here in r7 we know

13 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

We can relate,matter fact I noticed a whole lotta MC Wavo finals predictions !!! The Tide was "done" when we lost a always hard for cross town rivalry game,I dont expect a lot of trash talk here,well maybe the trolls !!! I dont think either fanbase knows enough about the other team to talk garbage !!! How healthy are yall!!???

TC is healthy for the most part have two players that were banged up last night but they will play. Your right I don't know a lot about Peabody but I have heard about you'll and I knew you'll be coming out of the west that was not a question most people had you'll head and shoulders above everyone else out west. People have had TC dead 2 to 3 times this year. There will still be a little trash talking lol just to keep it fun. How  healthy are you'll????

7 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

History won't win this game.  Okay Lebanon was good.  How many teams have SEC recruits or how many don't have SEC recruits but are capable of playing in the SEC.  I have seen many kids get these scholarships and are complete bust.  We respect TC and their history but those games will not have an effect on either team.  Here in Trenton, we are people of reality.  We know whats at stake.  All ere heard before the Wavo game was our SOS was weak.  That may be true to others but here in r7 we know

SOS means nothing in R7. 

9 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Oh, he is one of those players he got his U of Georgia offer because of his size he was 6’8 280.  The kid didn't have the motor by the 4th quarter he spent more time on the sideline then actually playing I know history won't I been to these state championship since they were played at Vandy its simple whoever makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game 

Just now, RTD said:

Oh, he is one of those players he got his U of Georgia offer because of his size he was 6’8 280.  The kid didn't have the motor by the 4th quarter he spent more time on the sideline then actually playing I know history won't I been to these state championship since they were played at Vandy its simple whoever makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game 

This is the smartest quote I have seen from TC thus far.  No disrespect, and I know people will talk stuff on the T.  But here in Trenton we do it with great caution and respect

49 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody is a averaging 44 points per game and only allowing on defense 6 points per game. We have only allowed 89 points to be scored this season 

TC has played as the underdog in many games throughout the playoffs and regular season. Their losses are to great teams and one happens to be in the 1A state championship. 

TC has a great defense, so that’s why I think Peabody will be tested. Plus, these TC boys have played together since 6th grade and what more would they want to cap off their season with a state championship.