2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

2 hours ago, RTD said:

8-2 Lebanon was far from the average team they had SEC player at DT/TE TC doesn't want to be ranked and we want Peabody to feel they have this in the bag 10 other teams felt the same way against TC and that's why there are 10 gold balls in TC trophy case I agree with you on FC team they are below average for an FC team  

What kind of mess is this? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that doctor coach Clint man won five championships and that creasy man won three.  That is not equal ten championships.  You think im joking but im not. 

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that doctor coach Clint man won five championships and that creasy man won three.  That is not equal ten championships.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy that doctor mans daddy ole Jim B Satt, the original Coach Satt, got himself a gold ball way back in ‘72. That’s probably about the time you was knocking heads on the phooseball field yourself. Then we in TC claim a title from ‘22 but that’s not recognized by anyone else. I don’t have the specifics of that season. Do your numbers add up now or does Snoball and Mrs. baxie need to come edamacate cha some more?!

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Roy that doctor mans daddy ole Jim B Satt, the original Coach Satt, got himself a gold ball way back in ‘72. That’s probably about the time you was knocking heads on the phooseball field yourself. Then we in TC claim a title from ‘22 but that’s not recognized by anyone else. I don’t have the specifics of that season. Do your numbers add up now or does Snoball and Mrs. baxie need to come edamacate cha some more?!

I garuntee I looked over that 72 championship.  If Murphy doesnt recognize that 22 championship.  That is 9 championships then.  If this Waggoner man can win that will be ten.  Snoballs and ms baxie better train those boys this week on side body blocks.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Back in '22 they didn't play in front of scouts for gold balls, I think they played in front of prospective employers for job opportunities!