2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, mindboggle said:

Excited to see this 2A championship matchup! Do not know much about Trousdale Co. but like Peabody’s chances as they are a complete team. As we know football is a team sport and it takes more than one person to win a championship. Peabody has several players that could have possibly been nominated for Mr. Football but when you have a great TEAM not everybody is going to get all the stats that they need to get nominated. That is why I like Peabody’s chance to bring home the GOLD. If PEABODY will come out and raise their game another notch for four quarters I feel pretty confident the Gold ball comes to region 7 2A again.

We only play with 10

Don't know enough about East to make an intelligent pick. Will say Peabody is STOUT on defense! Showed my Tornadoes that twice this year. They can mix it up on O if they need to. They will be a handful for anyone. After our first game I knew there was a good chance they would be here now. Pulling for them. Go rep Region 7! Ro....., naw can't do that. :)

4 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

Don't know enough about East to make an intelligent pick. Will say Peabody is STOUT on defense! Showed my Tornadoes that twice this year. They can mix it up on O if they need to. They will be a handful for anyone. After our first game I knew there was a good chance they would be here now. Pulling for them. Go rep Region 7! Ro....., naw can't do that. :)

I know, I cant say Roll Tide either w/o thinking of the team in Alabama.  But thanks for the shot out.  I based this whole season on how we beat UC.  I know they had some injuries but they are still UC.. UC should have beaten South Side and Kentucky powerhouse Mayfield.  That is when I knew we were legit.  With the exception of one game.  Thank you GC.

Edited by Golddoctor

5 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

Oh come on just one time it’s really easy. Roll tide lol I’m a Vols fan but it’s ok when it’s high school. Lol

13 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

Trousdale’s defense is one of the best I’ve seen all year. So people saying TC is gonna lose by 2 TD’s is unreasonable.

I got TC in a dog fight. 31-27

Peabody is a averaging 44 points per game and only allowing on defense 6 points per game. We have only allowed 89 points to be scored this season