2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

13 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Just u wait and see my friend.  Just u wait and see!

9 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I understand the calls tonight.  They tried to mix it up a little more but honestly the conditions hampered both teams.  When those kids get on that turf, it will be like a kid in a candy store.  Game plan will be off the ccharts

6 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

It could have easily been 49-21.  Lets hope for a well called game.  I am confident

physician, heal thyself.

21 minutes ago, MarshallBruceMathersthe3rd said:

PeeBody is better than Tyner....pipe it down a little

Not comparing those teams at all I know Peabody is on a different level than Tyner I was referring back to we have 5-6 players that will have a field day with TC. I can't pipe it down I have to troll the opposing team fans what fun is it not talking sh** to the opposing team its all in good fun 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Not comparing those teams at all I know Peabody is on a different level than Tyner I was referring back to we have 5-6 players that will have a field day with TC. I can't pipe it down I have to troll the opposing team fans what fun is it not talking sh** to the opposing team its all in good fun 

Well PIPE IT UP THEN!!!!!!!!:grin:

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

Hey TC we respect your History and your team.  But we are very good.  Is TC on another level above Peabody?  I dont know but we will soon find out.  We are piped up also.  

Edited by Golddoctor