• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Roy Dillard

Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Well we wont know for sure till fall,with the baseball team doing as well as it has and is expected there is no reason to have it without all our players.I do expect a few days of shorts and helmets to get some of the new guys familiar with our schemes.We return a very big physical line on offense and our front seven on D will be better than the past few years.Our secondary should also be improved.QB is a question mark and also RB as of now,those questiins should be answered by the start of region games.We should be an outstanding defensive team with a run heavy Offense.We may struggle in our out of region games,i expect Loudon to be much improved and they return Action Jackson who is the best player we have played against the past two years and Lenoir City will push us just from the shear size of the 5A school.Have alot of question marks but i expect us to be a very good team by playoff time.Our coaches have done a great job of getting our boys ready.

(Im sure you are being kinda of sarcastic in the question for Bassys sake but figured i would give you all my synopsis LOL)

I garuntee you wont no until fall because all the durn transfers wont be there until then.  That Ryan man gets them their in the fall so he doesnt have to list them in my Murphy Fair book.  He can trick Grider like that.  You think im joking but im not.