This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

I can speak for two of the transfers, GB got some great kids that Ryan will utilize the way they should be and create some match up nightmares in 1A.

They can make teams pay for doubling a WR.

Yes! Matchup nightmares at any level!

9 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Maryville never wins jamboree. Too early in the season.  I’ll take the Kee’s 21-0

Oh I don’t know about that lol! I think both teams benefit from playing a little short game against each other. Trying to defend Hodge will help our run D prepare for Loudon & Drew Jackson. Our line will have to battle in the trenches with those Maryville bigs. Our secondary will be tested through the air with Chambers/Maples etc. I think we’ll help give Maryville some tests as well. Hope both roll this season to Cookeville!

Edited by ladykee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ladykee said:

Oh I don’t know about that lol! I think both teams benefit from playing a little short game against each other. Trying to defend Hodge will help our run D prepare for Loudon & Drew Jackson. Our line will have to battle in the trenches with those Maryville bigs. Our secondary will be tested through the air with Chambers/Carnes etc. I think we’ll help give Maryville some tests as well. Hope both roll this season to Cookeville!

Chambers/??* Have you read the last few pages of this thread?