Region 1A

Htowndawgs

7 hours ago, Dawgfan88 said:

Hampton went into Sonny Smith Gym and got a huge win, 85-57. I don't really know what's happened with Cloudland this season, but it's obvious the wheels have come off.

I like the coach but he can't get it out of them.  I'm sure this eases the pain of the football spanking :lol:

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

I like the coach but he can't get it out of them.  I'm sure this eases the pain of the football spanking :lol:

I've had therapy, shock treatment and experimental injections to ease that pain and it didnt help...I doubt a basketball win will. 

Only another 12 year span of Lander beatdowns could cure this :roflolk:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I've had therapy, shock treatment and experimental injections to ease that pain and it didnt help...I doubt a basketball win will. 

Only another 12 year span of Lander beatdowns could cure this :roflolk:

The estrogen injections take about 3 weeks before you will start seeing the changes.I think Walmart still has training bras go pick you out a couple and get ready.KING i will quit picking on you about that hat!:oops:

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The estrogen injections take about 3 weeks before you will start seeing the changes.I think Walmart still has training bras go pick you out a couple and get ready.KING i will quit picking on you about that hat!:oops:

this coming from a man that wears skinny jeans and a halter top while riding spread eagle on the back of a Harley

9 hours ago, IMDog said:

I was really expecting Cloudland to be at the top of the conference,either the first or second spot,not sure what has happened to them.

I'm hearing it has to do with chemistry.  Cland has a few injures, some have quit, and coach don't really want the position.  Mix all that into a bowl and you'll have a team that can't win in district 1. Its hard enough to win in this district when everything is going great much less a runaway wagon

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

I'm hearing it has to do with chemistry.  Cland has a few injures, some have quit, and coach don't really want the position.  Mix all that into a bowl and you'll have a team that can't win in district 1. Its hard enough to win in this district when everything is going great much less a runaway wagon

I've thought for quite awhile that coach Harrison was tired of coaching,never felt like he wanted to be the head coach,not sure he's cut out for that,he's a good guy but the players don't respect him the way they have the coaches in the past.

44 minutes ago, IMDog said:

I've thought for quite awhile that coach Harrison was tired of coaching,never felt like he wanted to be the head coach,not sure he's cut out for that,he's a good guy but the players don't respect him the way they have the coaches in the past.

I hope everyone understands its not a knock on Harrison.  He's a good dude. We miss the leadership of carp. District 1 is just too tough to have any missing pieces