Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

Sounds like, the “right people” will leave or stay... either way.  If there is that much drama involved with hiring “the one person from within who applied”... that’s definitely not a good thing. You’re either bought into the Greeneville Football Program or you’re not.  

It’s pretty simple.  GHS football will continue...with or without any of the people that are “considering” leaving or staying based on a decision they do or don’t like. 

1 hour ago, VolFan423 said:

Green2green you say your word doesn’t mean anything but you sure do seem to know a lot. Who do you think will get the position from the outside then?

Now that I really don’t know cause they’ve kept this whole process very quite, but I have multiple opinions on how I think they could go 

They could go with experience and as long as they don’t look into his past before he became the head coach at Hardin Valley, they’ll go with Wes Jones 

If they go with who I think would be best for the program as far as keeping most of the coaches on staff, head coaching experience, offensive minded, ties for many years at Greeneville then they’ll go with Baugh

Or if they’re not looking at having to fill a teaching position and not worried about filling other coaching positions then they’ll hire Hammonds 

As far as Craney I think at this time he’s too young 

Now all of this is just my opinion and I don’t know anything for certain, but in my opinion your best hire would be Baugh and your worst hire would be Hammonds 

7 minutes ago, Digger20 said:

Sounds like, the “right people” will leave or stay... either way.  If there is that much drama involved with hiring “the one person from within who applied”... that’s definitely not a good thing. You’re either bought into the Greeneville Football Program or you’re not.  

It’s pretty simple.  GHS football will continue...with or without any of the people that are “considering” leaving or staying based on a decision they do or don’t like. 

I think it has more to do with Hammonds leaving before for a job he didn’t even get  and someone else worried about being demoted cause Hammonds is gonna run his defense his way, has nothing to do with the culture. But that’s just my opinion