2019 Sequatchie County Indians

SCPRIDE30

On 12/26/2018 at 11:48 AM, TheAmbassador said:

Did you feel the 2018 Indians underachieved? They had most of that 2017 team returning.  I was thinking it would have been a better year. 2016 Indian team though was one for the ages. That defense holding Alcoa to 24 that season was really good. Apparently your old coach knew how to get it done. He almost beat them at Upperman this year. 

those 8 plus win seasons left with that coach

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Ain’t nobody trying to hide from Sequatchie County.  Get serious.  They are trash.  

Well, I'll be. I thought I smelled something, should have known you are around.

I'll tell you right now that I've been at winter workouts, and this Squatch bunch is the strongest in the history of the program, and ready for fall to roll around so they can mow through 3A.

You remind me a lot of my cousin Melvin, the draft dodger; cowardly and despicable. If you wanna come say something to my face, just stop by the Squatch co practice facility any day after school. I'll be the guy with his shirt off constructing the wall to keep the sideline daddys away from the pracrice field,

Edited by bolddust281

3 hours ago, Indian said:

8-4 in 2018, or was I missing some kind of point? All without a Lil' Green Wagon. 

that took ole Boogers lil deer skin loin cloth wearin tee pee dwellin Injun friend a while to get to......8-4 ant no 8+.....8+ starts with at least a 9....thats the point......

....and that Lil' Green Wagon wood have shirley made it 7-5.....which makes that 2 shy of 8+

....Boogers lil buffalo dung smokin Injun friend better b for keepin them eyeballs on the lookin out for them Little Injuns skippin down the road to Holtcamp Field...soon to b renamed Boldin Stadium  

Booger just sayin  0002012E.gif

On 12/14/2018 at 8:51 AM, bolddust281 said:

York is trying to do what a lot of 3A teams are tryin to.... hide from Squatch co. Next season Squatch is the 3A favorite and there really isnt a close 2nd. 

YORK ain't hiding from nothing and if you have an issue with that I will be out in the YAI parking lot with my shirt off showing off my dragon tattoo as I reload the mechanical dragon that breathes fire and belches smoke on the YORK sideline.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thatdevilforrest said:

YORK ain't hiding from nothing and if you have an issue with that I will be out in the YAI parking lot with my shirt off showing off my dragon tattoo as I reload the mechanical dragon that breathes fire and belches smoke on the YORK sideline.

I'm not going anywhere near York, I'll tell you that right now. Squatch county doesn't keep the quantity of soap I'd need after leaving that filth hole to disinfect myself. Smells almost as bad as upperman...

17 minutes ago, thatdevilforrest said:

Thats cute you bring a toy dragon to the sidelines. Squatch brings some pissed off dudes with bad attitudes. Unless your fire breathing dragon can tackle, we don't care.