2019 Sequatchie County Indians

SCPRIDE30

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 3:47 PM, orngnblk said:

Squatch wont have anything for this years Pirates!

I'll tell you right now son, you better watch your mouth with that disrespect. You remind me a lot of an upperman fan...ignorant and detestable.

This Squatch team won't be challenged during the regular season, and will roll into the playoffs 10-0.

2 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

I'll tell you right now son, you better watch your mouth with that disrespect. You remind me a lot of an upperman fan...ignorant and detestable.

This Squatch team won't be challenged during the regular season, and will roll into the playoffs 10-0.

LOL,your right i HAVE NO IDEA what i was thinking.

9 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

I do believe you will be better than last year. 

11 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

Bolddust, any new tattoos this off season to show off when you pull your shirt off in the parking lot to fight?

14 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

I’ll have some of whatever you’re drinking. LMBO

20 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

I just left the schoolhouse a few minutes ago.... was up there to hand out some cash to the players, and let me tell you, this Squatch team is about as prepared as any I've seen. (Doesn't hurt that coach has been taking some of my advice with play calling.)

how much do the Sequatchie players make a week?  Does it vary among skill level or their class in school?

Usually ole Boldylocks hands the lineman enough for a couple number 1s with cheese at McDs just so they get a little extra girth for Friday. RBs get enuff for the steroid injection behind the piggly wiggly and the Qb and WRs get just enuff for some Tide so that they stay clean and pretty for their girlfriends.(everyone knows if we could, we would just have 9 lineman and a QB and a RB.) Hate to miss the first win of the season but I got to get one last fish trip in before TVA gets rid of all the Asian carp in the area. Those are good eats!!