Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

Eye cain't figger out if'un we haiv gottun moore greedeur orr thay ere jist two lazy two taik peepulls munny and sail tham a seesun tickitt.....Custoemur frendlee iz a thang ov tha paist.....Butt thay weal shore taik yore munny now and aftur maikin' a littull ennurust oft yore munny fer 3 munths ewe cain then'st pick upp yore tickitts on July 29....:unsure:

Meenwhale baick att tha traylur my sackretaree iz steal tryin' two git hiz online set upp fer hiz tickitts.....:bored:

Image result for redneck computer gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

On 3/25/2019 at 9:01 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I got my letter on the season tickets today and I believe they may have went up just a little bit. I do understand it cost more to do business every year but season tickets have traditionally cost a few bucks more than the regular gate cost. Fans pay it to help the team and then you have the others that get them just for that one game every year and never show up the rest of the time leaving many empty seats in the season ticket section which looks bad but I really don't know the solution for that one. I know a lot of people that would love to upgrade their tickets but can't for these ticket hogs. Now it seems we're paying some internet group and I'm sure that has a lot to do with the rise in cost because that isn't free. What's the matter up there at the high school, did they forget how to count or did they get lazy. Someone up there must be pretty confident because the last game I watched we got beat 38-0 and I know a lot of people that the jury is out deciding if their coming back. I'm pretty sure a lot of those verdicts were made today from what I'm hearing. People are getting less interested in high school football year after year simply because there is too much to do now days plus the TSSAA has destroyed money making rivalries watering it down to around 50 or so teams per class and making people feel good about a watered down state championship trophy. It don't bother me one bit if I renew my tickets or not but when I have to go online to get them I don't have to tell anyone which way I'm leaning. It might look funny with the center section 2/3rds empty with the outside sections full to the visiting teams this year.

Maybe that is part of the strategy.  If so, sounds like it might work.

Edited by OldRebel2

Just now, MLREB said:

Just a suggestion.....buy your tickets at the gate for half the price and enjoy a game with us poors on the 20 yard line. The air is fresher and you can observe the tricked up cars on Broadway showing off their engines. 

Or just sit in somebody's season ticket spot. There aren't any ushers. Every game I have to confront someone. For $14 I need a chairback that I don't have to tote into the stadium.

I'm just having fun with everyone because I know the fans I have talked to may not be able to keep feeding the beast especially going up on a year where the schedule has softened up quite a bit. I'll even wonder out loud about Heritage being the last home game if they will have enough to put on the field by that time, if this year is like last year out there. I love going to the games but I will stay at home if it is on TV. My biggest problem is ordering online and may be the reason I may take a pass on them this year. Sometimes the only thing some people up there at the school understand is when the money quits flowing in and they have to be shown. To not take the money at the school is 100% pure cockeyed laziness. 

• Like 2

One more thing about the season tickets while I have it on my mind. I do realize those would have to be very expensive to print and I can justify part of paying more for them than a regular game ticket to have a nice colored schedule to hang up and the tickets look awesome. My only negative thing I have left is why they can't get out and beat the bushes and find a better restaurant coupon since Zaxby's didn't come through last year. Last years might as well been a free boloney sandwich at Patel's Market if you fill up with gas as that Dairy Queen Coupon. Two years ago you would see people come over from the regular ticket seats after the games looking for those ticket stubs left by season ticket holders but you sure didn't last year. I wonder if anyone at all took one of those tickets to Dairy Queen and cashed it in because that had to be one Hungry Son of a Biscuit Eater if they did.

2h7ks41.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

One more thing about the season tickets while I have it on my mind. I do realize those would have to be very expensive to print and I can justify part of paying more for them than a regular game ticket to have a nice colored schedule to hang up and the tickets look awesome. My only negative thing I have left is why they can't get out and beat the bushes and find a better restaurant coupon since Zaxby's didn't come through last year. Last years might as well been a free boloney sandwich at Patel's Market if you fill up with gas as that Dairy Queen Coupon. Two years ago you would see people come over from the regular ticket seats after the games looking for those ticket stubs left by season ticket holders but you sure didn't last year. I wonder if anyone at all took one of those tickets to Dairy Queen and cashed it in because that had to be one Hungry Son of a Biscuit Eater if they did.

2h7ks41.jpg

I think I saw you!