Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

24 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You will not be posting much after week one. If I'm wrong I will comeback and eat my crow. Really don't think I will have too.

What would stop me from posting???? A loss to Milan would suck but would actually be irrelevant for us !!! Just the exact same for you against UC if you took a L !!!! If we lost to a loaded 3 A team thats been a back n forth series for years decided by less than 7 points in the last 2 contests do you really think its hurts us ??? Nope we win but if we lost then its jist fuel for fire !!! 

22 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You will not be posting much after week one. If I'm wrong I will comeback and eat my crow. Really don't think I will have too.

You must be hungry!?!

P.Pride is always on the T. It don’t Matter if they beat Milan or not. That game will make them better no matter what. I’m pulling for the Tide. I say they squeeze out a win in that game. 

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You must be hungry!?!

P.Pride is always on the T. It don’t Matter if they beat Milan or not. That game will make them better no matter what. I’m pulling for the Tide. I say they squeeze out a win in that game. 

See this post shows a man that knows what he is talking about !!!!! I pick with you as I do BPM but enjoy real football talk with you more !!! This will be a battle that could go either way but I feel more sorry for 2A if we take thay week 1 "L" But man I gotta tell you I watched the scrimmage between you and GC thay a buddy filmed and thay was a great one !!!! I think GC will be relevent again this year!! Now our agreeing has to end " back to our regularly scheduled back n forth banter"!!!!

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just threw up!

Dude you aint gotta wear a tide shirt !!! I put a lil respeck so to speak on reppin your schools colors and I release you from your bet guy !!!!!  Man in rural West Tenn we bleed our school colors !!!!!! Matter fact you can buy my fat self some BBQ Nachos st tha game amd call it even !!!!

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude you aint gotta wear a tide shirt !!! I put a lil respeck so to speak on reppin your schools colors and I release you from your bet guy !!!!!  Man in rural West Tenn we bleed our school colors !!!!!! Matter fact you can buy my fat self some BBQ Nachos st tha game amd call it even !!!!

I lost the bet so I’m going to wear it!

Thank you tho.