Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You will not be posting much after week one. If I'm wrong I will comeback and eat my crow. Really don't think I will have too.

So you said historically Lc was better than Peabody well tssaa says there’s only about 10-12 game win difference in the playoffs between the 2. You guys have made 2 more championship appearances than we have.  The majority of our wins being in 2a and yours in 1a 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

So you said historically Lc was better than Peabody well tssaa says there’s only about 10-12 game win difference in the playoffs between the 2. You guys have made 2 more championship appearances than we have.  The majority of our wins being in 2a and yours in 1a 

What's your point? Peabody played in a1A championship. LC has more playoff wins and 2 more appearances and been to the playoffs more. Peabody was also 1A a number of years. You kind of proved my point for me. Thanks. Not much difference in the top 1a and 2a schools usually. 

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

What's your point? Peabody played in a1A championship. LC has more playoff wins and 2 more appearances and been to the playoffs more. Peabody was also 1A a number of years. You kind of proved my point for me. Thanks. Not much difference in the top 1a and 2a schools usually. 

Can we keep the discussion in the last 30 years for relevancy amd most of our memeories !!!!! Cant remember your gran pappies Falcons sir !!!

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Make it a medium. That would be a better look!!!! Hahahahaha

I mean he might look to buff for all the chicks man !!! And there will be Bulldawg fans there so might have to " not assume" their genders !!! So ya, no , not gonna get my homeboy assualted by a rogue "fabulous" Dawg fan !!!

13 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I didn't know that history stopped at 30 years. It's called tradition something you obviously know nothing about. 

Tradition is great but to base your team here and now seems a bit strange to me on "tradition" ! To a point I understand where you are coming from but understand since. Me or my kids have been in school its 2 very different traditions that I have seen ! 

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Tradition is great but to base your team here and now seems a bit strange to me on "tradition" ! To a point I understand where you are coming from but understand since. Me or my kids have been in school its 2 very different traditions that I have seen ! 

I can see were you are coming from but you are acting like LC has been irrelevant the last few years. LC has been to back to back semifinals and has a very good opportunity to get back to that point or farther this year. Peabody has a great team and has a chance to win it all this year but again you act like the falcons haven't achieved anything which is completely false.