Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Memphis knows big boy football too Mr. Reitz. You should know that being at TCA.

Big boy football or big boy cheating football. Last year we beat Mitchell at Mitchell. Trezevant you know like we do that was a team with illegal players and a cheating coach.  So no. They are not big boy football. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

who are  you referring too ?  Vandyfan ?  He is a certified Peabody hater :roflol:but he is also a waverly fan.  As far as memphis you never know what’s going on there the way they transfer around. 

Its all good though VF1 will be sporting peabody black n gold game 1 though!!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Big boy football or big boy cheating football. Last year we beat Mitchell at Mitchell. Trezevant you know like we do that was a team with illegal players and a cheating coach.  So no. They are not big boy football. 

I see what your saying. I was was just talking about the kids. Not some of the coaching. And yes we was cheated I don’t care what anybody says about that!

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

who are  you referring too ?  Vandyfan ?  He is a certified Peabody hater :roflol:but he is also a waverly fan.  As far as memphis you never know what’s going on there the way they transfer around. 

Yea now I understand where his hatred comes from I didn’t know he was a Waverly fan lol. I thought I was missing something in the west a team that was going to be on the same level if not better than Peabody.

11 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yea now I understand where his hatred comes from I didn’t know he was a Waverly fan lol. I thought I was missing something in the west a team that was going to be on the same level if not better than Peabody.

You gotta overlook VF1 we let him think hes "special" we give him crayons to draw on his special Waverly Helmet" ya know the white helmet" I kid but i will post actual real life pic of him here in a few !!!!!

• Like 1