Brentwood Academy vs Whitehaven 2019

zoneread56

41 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

It was a great time. I got to the game early which I never do to watch the teams warm up.  

I can see now why you guys get so excited for the games and you should be excited about this team. Studs all over the field.

i will be pulling for WH now to make it back to Cookeville. 

There were studs on both sides of the ball, regardless of who had it.

I'm glad you will be pulling for us.

What's the word on the two injured?

4 hours ago, kwc said:

There were studs on both sides of the ball, regardless of who had it.

I'm glad you will be pulling for us.

What's the word on the two injured?

I have been traveling  all week so have not heard anything because I have been away from the school. . Last I heard our RB was banged up but will be back -May sit out this week. We need him for sure.

i have heard the QB did not break his collar bone. Our safety is a big rangy kid who should be back as well. If I hear anything when I get back Friday I’ll let y’all know.

good luck this week - no more fighting with BHS - I am a fan after last week. Ha 

28 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

I have been traveling  all week so have not heard anything because I have been away from the school. . Last I heard our RB was banged up but will be back -May sit out this week. We need him for sure.

i have heard the QB did not break his collar bone. Our safety is a big rangy kid who should be back as well. If I hear anything when I get back Friday I’ll let y’all know.

good luck this week - no more fighting with BHS - I am a fan after last week. Ha 

When you hear something, let us know.

10 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Yeah, you say that because yall won... Good luck on the rest of the way anyway BA :geek:

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Yeah, you say that because yall won... Good luck on the rest of the way anyway BA :geek:

The truth is I think WH came into BA and earned a lot of respect from all of us.  You guys know this and let me say that I am not saying this because we won or to build up BA by building up WH

I could care less about that stuff 

You guys reminded me of why I love high school football and brought me back to the kind of football that I like: the kind I grew up with. Your offense reminded me of the old Ensworth teams and that’s a huge compliment in my eyes. Fluid and precise. I like a big hard nosed defense that’s not cocky but just plays the game hard and I like old school coaching.

I know you guys didn’t win the game but you won some hearts of people here in Williamson county.

i heard so many people comment about the band and you guys brought out the very best of BA.  You humbled them in the first half and they had to go and try to fix what they could , dig deep and get back into the game.

That game went right down to the last minute and I am not sure if it was played again that  the score is flip flopped. 

thats the truth of this game . I wish you guys well too - over and out and on to the D2 boards when I see something to write about.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976