Trousdale County Coaching Search 2019

BCB~MVP

58 minutes ago, FBI said:

there's plenty that can be done with a head coach. an assistant coach can only hold a player accountable to a certain extent without a head coach. it would be hard for an assistant coach to give out punishment without a head coach in place. if those basketball/baseball kids are skipping workouts without repercussion, then the program is falling behind. matter of fact they are 37 days behind right now. that is a lot time in the weight room you cannot make up. and lifting is not just lifting.  

There are only so many different ways to lift im sure that the assistant coach is doing his job. He is the interim head coach so he has the same amount of power as a head coach. I very much doubt the players that are playing basketball are skipping workouts your speaking in hypothetically. The program has been in the weight room they aren't behind. The sky isn't falling the TC football program isn't going to come to an end because the next HC hasn't been announcing yet. Just be patient im sure the HC has been hired the school board has to say yes to hire. TC will be just fine.

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

There are only so many different ways to lift im sure that the assistant coach is doing his job. He is the interim head coach so he has the same amount of power as a head coach. I very much doubt the players that are playing basketball are skipping workouts your speaking in hypothetically. The program has been in the weight room they aren't behind. The sky isn't falling the TC football program isn't going to come to an end because the next HC hasn't been announcing yet. Just be patient im sure the HC has been hired the school board has to say yes to hire. TC will be just fine.

You may want to look into that :thumb:

27 minutes ago, football6 said:

Yes they are skipping workouts RTD. U may want to take that sentence off your statement. No structure here right now. The head coach will fix the problem

28 minutes ago, football6 said:

Yes they are skipping workouts RTD. U may want to take that sentence off your statement. No structure here right now. The head coach will fix the problem

If they are skipping the workouts than that's on the interim head coach. Now I understand why you want the head coach named quickly. That needs to stop. I think the bigger question is if the new coach will let Ford back on the team.

32 minutes ago, football6 said:

32 minutes ago, football6 said:

If they are skipping the workouts than that's on the interim head coach. Now I understand why you want the head coach named quickly. That needs to stop. I think the bigger question is if the new coach will let Ford back on the team.