Webb School of Bell Buckle going to 11 man football

fredjones

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think the nations school for the highest number production of hwy scholars even belongs in the same sentence with ezell.......so the lil known 50 grand per year TN boardin institution is gonna suit up for sum contact sport....intestin

....Booger can 4sight anither Luzziane flarin up

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 4:36 PM, Booger said:

i dont think the nations school for the highest number production of hwy scholars even belongs in the same sentence with ezell.......so the lil known 50 grand per year TN boardin institution is gonna suit up for sum contact sport....intestin

they have been 8 man for 4 or 5 years now

On 1/21/2019 at 4:36 PM, Booger said:

they have been 8 man for 4 or 5 years now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 11:08 AM, BoydBucFan said:

Careful what you wish for...Webb may be running the clock on your boys in a few years.

Good for them!  I hope it works.  It's a great little town.

thayz a reason Culleoka couldnt handle that Money Magnet and shipped them off to that to that community of 500 folks....Booger said 500 folks......50,000 Washingtons annually to get smart there.......thinkin they goona show show them presbyterians of CPA how that middle TN fooitball is done in the future.....dont matter how much new turf CPA gets.......Irish Alumni cant even get the football team off the baseball field or even raise nuff money to send them to a camp.......but that Red Bird up in Knoxville got him a new 50 million dollar worship center tho