Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

12 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Little Pearl won't meet up though. Too scared to ruin his "hard" rep on here. Just keep being a coward and dodging, would be the best move you can make for yourself. 

Yeah ok, trust me I'm doing you huge favor and you don't even know it. But on another note, tell your coach set up scrimmage thelessgreatone!

24 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Why you not setting a time to meet n greet? Instead you change the subject to an impossible scrimmage that's not happening this year??? LOL

I'll address this for you one more time and I'll drop it thelessgreatone. Look you wasted my time 3 years ago with this meet up BS. I went looking for you at several locations in Hermitage, where you claim you was at. But if opportunity presents itself again, then we can do whatever you like. Me personally I think you are a clown and fraud that hiding behind your screen name (thelessgreatone) my new name for you. I'm not going out my way again to chase no clown down who I believe is fiction. You probably some 16 or 17 year old clown just talking for attention. I gave you my attention 3 years ago, and that got me nothing but lost gas. Maybe if MJ or your team set a game up then we can do whatever you like clown. Maybe come to CR vs PC on Aug 24 at TSU. I'll tell you what I'm wearing far as clothes. You already know what car I drive because I told you that 3 years ago it hasn't changed. So there you go thelessgreatone see you then!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80